Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose (61458 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by 4orreal: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow, beautiful....but let 4 once see their face now
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by DarkJeddi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
czarina:
Why are their faces hidden?

JJ skillz; fine man. Beautiful Aunty Funke; my rolls modem.

Reward yourself this yuletide! Check my profile kiss

Yours ROLLS MODEM ?

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by MrCork: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
lalasticlala:
Funke Akindele and her husband JJC Skillz pose with their twin boys.

Her husband, JJC Skillz shared the adorable photo on Instagram.

The couple recently celebrated their babies first birthday. Funke Akindele revealed her sons turned 1 over the weekend via a question and answer session with her fans.

angry
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by godos67156: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Umarzy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by semyman: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Test tube babies, you are still hiding their faces?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by rOsy247(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
semyman:

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Ekunsgreat: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
czarina:
Why are their faces hidden?

JJ skillz; fine man. Beautiful Aunty Funke; my rolls modem.

Reward yourself this yuletide! Check my profile kiss

00 92 77 2691 diamond bank please sir /ma I’m kindly in need of your help ,my usa student interview is on 31st this month and I need someone to help me with the reciprocal fee..I exhausted all my bank money for application..please no amount is small .Thanks
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
rightchic:

Lol... Ose too

kiss
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Sensiblerealist: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
O san mi loo
dun grin grin grin grin. Give us the name of the senator

fairfora:
But why are the kids made to face the wall? The couple has forgotten the fact that, a child that destined to be great in life, no matter the circumstances or condition surrounding his/her birth, would definitely be great. Even if they hide their faces forever, nobody cares.

I've seen the child of a mad woman who grew in the garbage become a senator.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
They prolly think people care what they had for breakfast.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by superlanny(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
fairfora:
But why are the kids made to face the wall? The couple has forgotten the fact that, a child that destined to be great in life, no matter the circumstances or condition surrounding his/her birth, would definitely be great. Even if they hide their faces forever, nobody cares.

I've seen the child of a mad woman who grew in the garbage become a senator.
The fear of village people is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Legendguru: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
superlanny:
The fear of village people is the beginning of wisdom.
fashola survived village people, ngozi ikonjo iweala survived village people, madam obiageli survived village people, wole soyinka survived village people, mrs alakija survived village people, dangote survived village people. These people have made names globally and are recognised in their various endeavours...madam okonjo iweala was former world bank managing director...anyone who wishes to hide their 'golden' children, let them continue. Nobody cares lol
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by therajah: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2019
2020Prophet:
After reading this post.....I finally bought 20 bags of rice for xmas

Thank you Nairaland
That means you just read the headline.. after reading headline and body with few comments, a truck just delivered 50bags of rice, 50 turkeys, 15 goats and 10 rams!.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by superlanny(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
fairfora:
fashola survived village people, ngozi ikonjo iweala survived village people, madam obiageli survived village people, wole soyinka survived village people, mrs alakija survived village people, dangote survived village people. These people have made names globally and are recognised in their various endeavours...madam okonjo iweala was former world bank managing director...anyone who wishes to hide their 'golden' children, let them continue. Nobody cares lol
village people are masters of patience just because this ones u listed are wealthy dosent mean they are safe, one terrible illness and you will understand what I am saying.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2019
superlanny:
village people are masters of patience just because this ones u listed are wealthy dosent mean they are safe, one terrible illness and you will understand what I am saying.
Lol. I understand you though. All I was saying is that, these people were born here. The village people must have seen their stars ahead. Many of them weren't born rich, they went through the thick and thin to gain relevance and became successful in their endeavours. My humble self is a product of a peasant farmer in the south west. But where I've set my feet on in this world and the calibre of world leaders I've dined and wined with, only a few out of so called leaders have had the opportunity. I can also say I survived the same village people. Greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2019
semyman:
Some said it was through surrogacy as she couldn't birth naturally. Since she had an agreement with the lady who carried the babies, the contract has expired after delivery that shouldn't be an issue. Some others were saying funke is known for "notice me", doubting if she actually got pregnant because she wouldn't have hesitated in her showing her baby bump on social media even would have done more than Linda Ikeji...some said she declined to do so because she has learnt her lesson from the previous miscarriage she had. Several people challenged her and even said to her that, if truly she's the biological mother of the twins, now that she's given birth to them, she ought to have displayed the baby bump with or without her husband in the picture because village people could no longer miscarry pregnancy of the babies already born by merely seeing her baby bump on display. I ruminated on all these submissions too as a scientist. But, whichever way she must have gone through to have the twins, so far she's happy, no qualms.
Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose by superlanny(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
fairfora:
Lol. I understand you though. All I was saying is that, these people were born here. The village people must have seen their stars ahead. Many of them weren't born rich, they went through the thick and thin to gain relevance and became successful in their endeavours. My humble self is a product of a peasant farmer in the south west. But where I've set my feet on in this world and the calibre of world leaders I've dined and wined with, only a few out of so called leaders have had the opportunity. I can also say I survived the same village people. Greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.
person like you village people will stay far, this one you dey quote Bible like this. Na from somewhere people dey meet, I admire successful people abeg? Will you reply my mail if I send cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo) / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.