Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (50379 Views)

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by WildChild00(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen

Baba Shina ramble grin bawo?
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No be Nigeria?? Bribery will take place and it will be opened.

There are people who are more influential than the owner of that club. They're the ones behind the lockdown... Authority pass bribe my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by skyhighweb(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
normal things.

how we dey do d xmas
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by DaddyMorenike: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
cRobo:
Party after party; 36hours Partying?

I intend taking bae for clubbing there tomorrow

Where do i go now
go to any Bible believing church. You and bae should pray.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by izubext007: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ashawo Might Riot Ooh!
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Rolex66: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
They just need Xmas money. We know the drill. The whole of Lagos needs a shutdown.

Some crazy mosques around my crib won't let me catch some sleep early in the morning after staying awake due to noise from an equally crazy church that screams all nite.

During the day, another crazy set of products promoters blare their speakers followed by Dr Iguedo herbal cleanser hawkers.

My crazy neighbor's faulty car alarm completes the carnival of pandemonium while a next door Boxhead Rottweiler barks at random.

The icing on the cake is the lullaby coming from the cacophony of generator sounds that serenades us to sleep every night.

Hell has a better government than Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by andrewbaba44: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious public nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.

Despite my hate for the nigeria government and i dont like everything about them, I must say you made alot of sense in what you just said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dem no wan peller to sell this festive period .. he should drop something for the boys grin
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Originalsly: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm.... noise pollution yes... but traffic congestion? It is for the car owners to be ticketed and towed for illegal parking/ obstruction of traffic or whatever. Lagos shutting down opportunity to make money off violators.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by LINTUNE(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
cRobo:
Party after party; 36hours Partying?

I intend taking bae for clubbing there tomorrow

Where do i go now
lol..as if u can afford quillox
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by ProWalker: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
SP should call Bago grin grin
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by foreshore(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1209091934767190016?s=19

When MC Oluomo and his troops block Lagos road for naming ceremony, nobody charges them for noise pollution

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious public nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.

I agree with you, There is no club in Lagos with a good packing space.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Churchill6767: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na law school girls get quilox...
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by aviationguy: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
when Quilox was built they never take cognizance of the expansion and cars inflows.

They can't shut it down just like that palliative measures should be put in place pending when proper car park are built by the club owner.

I just believe if only their customers knows what they are doing they won't continue wasting their time to accept Christ and turn a new person in the kingdom of God.

best regards
Cheer's
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by bigtt76(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just for a day ....I'm sure it will re-open before 24th night cheesy They should go and shut down those ones for Lekki Phase One causing us stress there naaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1209091934767190016?s=19
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Banky16(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lagos state government is after this guy. He had been there for a long time.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by akezn: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
The nonsense that happened in front of Quilox early saturday morning was an eye sore. The customers purposely blocked the road with their cars and were pouring wines in the middle of the road and even some policemen were advising motorists to go back and look for alternative routes.

Lawlessness at its peak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by themanderon: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Once money exchanges hands now it will be smooth sailing for quilox.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen

beautiful...
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by cRobo: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol..as if u can afford quillox

Dude not everybody is like you
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by cRobo: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
go to any Bible believing church. You and bae should pray.

Alcohol isn't served there
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by seunmohmoh(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
skyhighweb:
normal things.

how we dey do d xmas
I go dey my house.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by DaddyMorenike: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
cRobo:

Alcohol isn't served there
Anointing oil is better.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by webngnews: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by hush15: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

I think the problem is the zenith bank right beside it. It's not safe for them as the mind of human is very deep. They may be partying but the scheme is how to infiltrate the bank. I think quilox should just go buy one seaside along that ozumba or space at eko Atlantic and begin construction of a real party house that wouldn't be interfered with.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by skyhighweb(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I go dey my house.
it gonna b boring
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Debbcy: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Parte after parte
Last last dey go still open it grin

But before they open it.... let's get you waisted with our beautiful waistbeads, you can Dm us on IG @waistbeads_colletion or Whatsapp 09018361870 to place your order.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by IpobAntidote: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
seunmohmoh:
[/s]
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by vicben27(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
your figure 8 still dey give me Joy
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by IpobAntidote: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just imagine if this club is owned by a Igbo man. Just imagine the kinds of vitriolic, asinine accusations, innuendos, slowpoke assumptions and outright lies that will be spewing out by now from the usual cry babies. Especially in this festive time when the club is supposed to be raking in serious money. Just imagine and be honest with yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos) / DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.