Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (50381 Views)

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by LINTUNE(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
cRobo:

Dude not everybody is like you
grin..audio man

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Myself2(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen

The origin really dey work your brain man
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by dfrost: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rolex66:
They just need Xmas money. We know the drill. The whole of Lagos needs a shutdown.

Some crazy mosques around my crib won't let me catch some sleep early in the morning after staying awake due to noise from an equally crazy church that screams all nite.

During the day, another crazy set of products promoters blare their speakers followed by Dr Iguedo herbal cleanser hawkers.

My crazy neighbor's faulty car alarm completes the carnival of pandemonium while a next door Boxhead Rottweiler barks at random.

The icing on the cake is the lullaby coming from the cacophony of generator sounds that serenades us to sleep every night.

Hell has a better government than Nigeria

You painted my life on a canvas. cry Exact scenario.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by seunmohmoh(f): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
skyhighweb:
it gonna b boring
There's always a party in my house.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by erico2k2(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious public nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.
and how is it their fault? was it not same silly people at the Lagos state Govt who gave them licence
If I was the owner I would be taking the Lagos state govt to court!
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by okadoo: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
valuedammy:
Hon Shina Peller will report Governor Sanwolou to his colleague in the Federal House of Rep, let's see as the battle goes.

What can they do? They are just there to steal your future.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by after7: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Could it be that the club was responsible for the accident involving the diesel tanker that happened early Friday morning last week?

Likely the driver of that tanker saw something on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road (maybe a car or a drunkard) that caused him to swerve?
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Few months ago I saw some guys beating a female friend, I decided to help but it ended in tears.� the next place I saw myself was in the hospital.� Up till now the girl haven't even visited to say sorry� because of that, I've decided not to help any girl in my life again even if they want to kill you let them kill you. Girls are so ungrateful

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by lagdmark(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
valuedammy:
Hon Shina Peller will report Governor Sanwolou to his colleague in the Federal House of Rep, let's see as the battle goes.
Keep watching kiddies show
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by MissNicole01(f): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
The kind of hold up these people cause ehn?
That's how they kept people going to work in hold up. Because they're clubbing.
Serves them right.
They better relocate that club and stop making people suffer.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by doggedfighter(f): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2019
meobizy:

What happened this year?
No banks to break grin grin
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by doggedfighter(f): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2019
vicben27:
your figure 8 still dey give me Joy
Ben, figure 8 when we're talking of quilox?
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by LZAA: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2019

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by vicben27(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2019
doggedfighter:

Ben, figure 8 when we're talking of quilox?
grin it's not my fault now! she dey tortori me.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by mapet: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2019
valuedammy:

....and they will do what? On what basis?
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by mapet: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2019
AmiciLord:
What of markets that causes heavy traffic congestion, how many una don close?

Abeg make una let people enjoy this December. And owners of the club should adjust closing time to 5AM

People like you are the kinds that like suffering. You will condemn a good act and justify such with another unrelated one. Where were you when Iponri, Mile 12, and Oyingbo were closed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by mapet: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Jaynom:

AtikuNetwork: :
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.
Relocate the club ke? You think it's easy? Na "CONTAINER"? undecided

Technically, Peller is out of business if he does not offer to relocate that thing. I have a friend who was operating an event center in the heart of GRA Ikeja during Fashola's tenure. The day Lagos State moved in on him, that was it. They did not allow him to operate till date (10yrs running)
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by handsomeyinka(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2019
cRobo:
Party after party; 36hours Partying?

I intend taking bae for clubbing there tomorrow

Where do i go now
Go church
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by mapet: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
hush15:

I think the problem is the [u]zenith bank right beside it. It's not safe for them as the mind of human is very deep.[/] They may be partying but the scheme is how to infiltrate the bank. I think quilox should just go buy one seaside along that ozumba or space at eko Atlantic and begin construction of a real party house that wouldn't be interfered with.

Bros,

That Zenith bank will be an anchor-tenant beneficiary. Imagine how much they make in terms of ATM revenues and charges.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by skyhighweb(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
There's always a party in my house.
pm me, lets chat love to get to know u
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Olibboy: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen
pass me origin make I drink ginger my body....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos) / DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.