Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys (62578 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Abcdefghij10000(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why
Would you be happy If you see someone use your child as a meme for the whole world to see honey
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by livebyday(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why

You should have some respect

That child whose picture you used is clearly suffering from some.sort of genetic disorder

It's not.something to be made fun of

You may attract such for one.of your children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by hisexcellency34: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Afonja mentality

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
You know that child is sick, right? Not everything should be made into a meme.

Not funny.
Thanks for dat observation. Some people are plain heartless

4 Likes

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2019
I also prefer married women to single ashewos..

3 Likes

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Elipsis: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by kweensheba: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
If a married man will give love and affection, the lady should go ahead with the relationship.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by einsteine(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
If I say O, you say lo, another man say sho, na u Sabi

O-lo-sho

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by sonnie10: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
livebyday:

You should have some respect

That child whose picture you used is clearly suffering from some.sort of genetic disorder

It's not.something to be made fun of

You may attract such for one.of your children

I don’t think hydrocephalus is genetic

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Halexgos3(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
SoNature:

Make sure you don't enter the New Year with that mumu pix on your dp
I swear the pic na rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
She needs deliverance then.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by DenreleDave(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2019
braveAchiever:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/i-prefer-married-men-wont-mind-to-be-fourth-wife-omo-vc/amp/

Which single guy will marry a old woman like u? Except they chop and go... U Don pass marriage age, na only married man fit carry u.. Single guys no need u ma.. See as u Don old finish

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by naijazee2: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2019
grin cool. Married men watch out shocked shocked
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
South West Ladies angry
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by mukthar2000(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Not her fault, she has move round all the single see that no vacancy.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by DenreleDave(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2019
kweensheba:
If a married man will give love and affection, the lady should go ahead with the relationship.

Which single guy wan marry that old woman sef?

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by DenreleDave(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
South West Ladies angry

PoC, South West Muslim ladies
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
This is the real definition of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Sirevangel(m): 8:18am On Dec 24, 2019
This is where the problem of the country started from.

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by investigator007: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2019
I love the first line of the post "in an industry where a lot of people have derailed" cheesy grin
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by livebyday(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2019
sonnie10:

I don’t think hydrocephalus is genetic

Does any of these look like something a child should go through ?

Possible causes of acquired hydrocephalus include:
bleeding inside the brain – for example, if blood leaks over the surface of the brain (subarachnoid haemorrhage)
blood clots in the brain (venous thrombosis)
meningitis – an infection of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
brain tumours.
head injury.

Is it okay to make fun or use such for humor ? There is a limit to what can and should.be used as a meme !!

That picture is unacceptable and crossed the line!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by sonnie10: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=livebyday post=85173591]

bleeding inside the brain – for example, if blood leaks over the surface of the brain (subarachnoid haemorrhage)
meningitis – an infection of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord.
brain tumours.
head injury.

Is it okay to make fun or use such for humor ? There is a limit to what can and should.be used as a meme !!

That picture is unacceptable and crossed the

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by sonnie10: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2019
livebyday:

brain tumours.
head injury.

That picture is unacceptable and crossed the line!!

Everything you have said is true except when you said that hydrocephalus is genetic.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by livebyday(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2019
sonnie10:

Everything you have said is true except when you said that hydrocephalus is genetic.

undecided
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Marvieduke(f): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2019
She is insane
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
You know that child is sick, right? Not everything should be made into a meme.

Not funny.

God bless you.
The child has hydrocephalus.

The internet is raising more fools.

Only few are tapping from the wealth of knowledge on the internet.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by iamjavadem(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Well married men are used to it so u won’t understand.
sweetonugbu:
Eyaaa, relationship is give and take u don't expect take take take take without giving to work.too much taking can cause amputation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.