Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period (338 Views)

Here's How You Can Save Money Shopping Online And In-store / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Why I Saved Money In Both Naira, Dollars - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by shiftback: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
We know December can be an extremely resource sapping period. Sellers across the board, from meat sellers to drinks supplies, every single one of them taking advantage of this festive period to increase price of the goods and burning a hole in your pocket in the process leaving you dreading January.

Well, to my utmost surprise, ShopRite actually has the lowest prices for most of the stuffs I need this festive period. The prices I saw for their drinks, chicken and meat were as low as I have seen anywhere. The meat I bought for 3k is would normally have cost around 5k from my local butcher. I've stocked my fridge and I'm good to go this December.

We all know January has 15 weeks, use your number 6 and shop wisely before you start downloading every loan app there is.
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by Techm8: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tbh I wouldn't have thought ShopRite to be the place to save money, but seeing this prices then I'm definitely checking them out

1 Like

Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by bravesoul247(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmm... Shoprite, these guys no de taya sha, I stumbled on this earlier and I was blown away. Nice
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by saxby(f): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
shiftback:
We know December can be an extremely resource sapping period. Sellers across the board, from meat sellers to drinks supplies, every single one of them taking advantage of this festive period to increase price of the goods and burning a hole in your pocket in the process leaving you dreading January.

Well, to my utmost surprise, ShopRite actually has the lowest prices for most of the stuffs I need this festive period. The prices I saw for their drinks, chicken and meat were as low as I have seen anywhere. The meat I bought for 3k is would normally have cost around 5k from my local butcher. I've stocked my fridge and I'm good to go this December.

We all know January has 15 weeks, use your number 6 and shop wisely before you start downloading every loan app there is.
I dey tell you, January truly has 15 weeks, this us the best time to be economic as possible
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by Ejadike(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shoprite sef. Them and promos na 5 and 6. It's very good though.
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by Behankey(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ejadike:
would be nice to be a part of this
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by Hundjager: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2019
It seems shoprite never runs outta black Friday deals, this came at the right time too cheesy
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by hexenbiest: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2019
Time to make a list once again, thanks for the heads up OP
Re: Where I Saved Money Shopping This Festive Period by shiftback: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ejadike:
You needed to see the crowd at shopRite Enugu....everyone wants a piece of the awoof

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? / Best Way To Receive Phone From USA / Experion Windchants Sector 112 Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.