Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts (61625 Views)

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Carlyboi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
mofedamijo:

Lol.... The guys stupidity is classy, phone that people que up for days to purchase.
exactly that phone would get a car lol

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by tck2000(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

When would Eyimba FC gifts it's squad an iPhone or motor car?

lol
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by tck2000(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
mofedamijo:

Don't mind the low IQ guy, people que up for days just to purchase the iPhone, some Nigerians don't know that despite our ugly Educational system, they are far smarter, intelligent and versatile than any average American or European........
Apt
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by sammy99(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin
Starboytwo:
Dem try, but no reach wetin kwara united share
grin
Starboytwo:
Dem try, but no reach wetin kwara united share

kwara united?

na bag of local rice dem go share give dem.
No b naija again?
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Shimran(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dobson43:

That's the problem with people who jump into conclusion. Please among the elite billionaires the world over, how many of them are professors albeit PhD holders?
That what life is: life mean and is different for people. One thing that also different is destiny. Zuckerberg, Gates, Jeff, Messi, Ronaldo, dangote et' el: all directly or indirectly, their sources of income relied on on an educational byproduct! The product of those exhausted professors, PhD, masters, degree, technician holders
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Messi no got use his ownn angry angry
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Dobson43: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shimran:

That what life is: life mean and is different for people. One thing that also different is destiny. Zuckerberg, Gates, Jeff, Messi, Ronaldo, dangote et' el: all directly or indirectly, their sources of income relied on on an educational byproduct! The product of those exhausted professors, PhD, masters, degree, technician holders

What educational byproduct. Be specific. Be used the crux of the matter lies on the failure of the educated elite to translate their education into lasting wealth
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by MichaelPoem002(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sometimes, someday, one of my sons would have to play football.

I remember those days when dad and mum would shout on you to stop playing football, instead we should read our book.

MY GOD!!!
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by OtunbaJude94(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mes Que In Club
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by xcelentattitude(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
IPhone that some have made their vision 2020 grin
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
kolafolabi:
When Real Madrid Players received brand new Audi Sport cars each.
Barcelona can afford to give each player Lamborghini Huracan but they just wanted something unique.
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Dobson43: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shimran:

Education= Ability to read and write, communicates.....,
Education= Technology,
Education= Stadium,
Education= football,
Education= Clothes,
Education= The phone u are using to type these nonsense,
Education= The civilization, revolution entirely

I ask you again. Which education beats these benefits How is education equals to phone used in type in your words nonsense? Was Honda, Toyota and other inventors educated? There is something about these education that restricts Creatvity. Get that part understood. Understand a point of view before getting derailed
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
while Enyimba players are still using Nokia express music.....
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Chicagoesontop: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

When would Eyimba FC gifts it's squad an iPhone or motor car?

Orji Uzor Kalu had once given all Enyimba players and staffs Peugeot 504 Pan
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Shimran(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Dobson43:

I ask you again. Which education beats these benefits How is education equals to phone used in type in your words nonsense? Was Honda, Toyota and other inventors educated? There is something about these education that restricts Creatvity. Get that part understood. Understand a point of view before getting derailed
I declined from my opinion, therefore you are correct and in favour of the argument. PLEASE THANKS GOD & THAT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UR READ, WRITE & COMMUNICATION'S ABILITY(EVEN THOUGH U RAISED UR SELF, THANK URSELF)!
EDUCATION, A DESIRE TO CHANGE OF ATTITUDES
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Dobson43: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Shimran:

I declined from my opinion, therefore you are correct and in favour of the argument. PLEASE THANKS GOD & THAT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR UR READ, WRITE & COMMUNICATION'S ABILITY(EVEN THOUGH U RAISED UR SELF, THANK URSELF)!
EDUCATION, A DESIRE TO CHANGE OF ATTITUDES

From what you just wrote, I must say, you need that education. Your comprehension and expression skills are weak.
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Shimran(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Dobson43:

From what you just wrote, I must say, you need that education. Your comprehension and expression skills are weak.
Thank you and may God provides me with such qualities skills
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by voskia: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
moorevic:

Good business men not pedophile pastors
wetin bring pastor matter come here na? e be like say thunder wan fire u ba?
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by moorevic(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
voskia:
wetin bring pastor matter come here na? e be like say thunder wan fire u ba?
vodka abi boobrisky are you among the pasdephiles
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by TruthSpeaker: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slynation:

I heard they will return it before 2years.... grin

Any worry about that? Wouldn’t you prefer to use a brand new Audi car of your choice for 2 years then return it, to getting a
less than $2,000 iPhone for life? All Barcelona players earn way more than $2000 per day, so that is no big deal at all. Will you feel really excited getting a Tom Tom for Christmas gift?
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Nostradamus: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
caprini1:
it is changed to a newer model every two years sir.
what of if a player misplaces his,?
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by caprini1: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
what of if a player misplaces his,?
Insurance will replace it.
Re: Barcelona Players Receive Customized Iphone 11 Pro Max As Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
So motor wey some people don use na him be big thing for your eye.... Alaiye go drink shekpe

Bbbwings:
so u think we no know
Wetin consign us with past tense. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid) / What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.