Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace (35750 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by dre11(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Emir of Kano Malam Muhammad Sanusi ll has barred Sokon Kano, Alhaji Ahmadu Abdulwahab from the palace.

The action prohibiting Sokon Kano from access to the palace came 24 hours after an elders’ committee led by former Head of State, General Abdussalami Abubakar appealed to Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, and the emir to refrain from taking any further action in connection with the creation of new emirates in the state.

Sokon Kano was said to have made some derogatory comments on Emir Sanusi at the graduation of Police cadet officers held at the Police Academy, Wudil last week.

The palace guard was shown in a video clip that went viral on social media making the comments during the event.

Confirming the development, Sokon Kano told Daily Trust in a phone call that the development manifested yesterday after he reported to the palace in the morning.

“I reported to the palace today (yesterday) in the morning. I joined other palace guards in accompanying the emir to the palace, but minutes after the emir settled on his seat, the Chief of Staff to the emir, Alhaji Munir Sanusi approached me.

“He queried why I was at the palace and I told him that I simply reported for my usual work. He then informed me that my presence was no longer needed in the palace because I cannot align with the palace enemies and at the same time remain with the palace.

“He then ordered me to leave the palace and never to return.

“While I was still sitting, the chief of staff sent the emir’s orderly to the DCO in charge of the palace and after few minutes conversation, the DCO came and ordered me to leave the palace,” he said.

Sokon Kano was the third palace personnel to be sacked by emir Sanusi since the beginning of the lingering crisis between him and governor Ganduje.

The first to be sacked was the Personal Private Secretary to the emir, Alhaji Isa Pilot, followed by Majasirdin Kano, Alhaji Auwalu Idi.

Efforts to reach the chief of staff to the emir, Munir Sanusi for comment proved abortive, as phone calls made were unanswered.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/emir-sanusi-bars-sokon-kano-from-palace.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Nice one.. You can eat your cake and have it...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Today is every Yesterday's Tomorrow....

What Sanusi and Sowore are reaping Today bountifully is as result of the hate they sowed against GEJ.

I don't feel pity for them..... Let them enjoy their bumper harvest Buhari is serving them.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
The truth is that the governor planted some moles in the palace, so anything the emir want to do is not hidden to the Governor, Emir also have some snitch in the government house , The fact is many head will rolls till all case are resolved, Ganduje can’t remove Sanusi and The king can’t do the Governor nothing , There chieftains and appointees will suffer the most.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by sweetonugbu: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Their personal fight

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by ghettokid1(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
ghen! ghen!. emir sanusi throws punch, lets see how the fight goes

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by helinues: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Game on.

Kano state Governor vs Emir of Kano

2 people average Kano people are regarding as their role models disgracing themselves just cos none of them are ready to lower their shoulder/ego.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Criticaltemp: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Plenty head go still fall for dat palace.. Shey they were fighting uncle Johna, no worries, the problems just dey start.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by hyfr(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
I think Emir Sanusi has a hand in Ganduje’s ‘gandollar’ leaked bribery video, Sanusi has a hand in that video, reason the governor wants to hit him hard and I bet you, he’s still planing more trouble for him, cos Sanusi wanted to disgrace him out of office and have him behind bars

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by honest1480(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2019
Battle of the titans
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2019
These ab0kis just dey litter everywhere with their drama. Shioooor
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by spafu(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Dpharisee: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
From all of us at [b][/b] and other foolish irritants on Nairaland, we congratulate Emir Sanusi for this barring, we urge him to extend it to the imbe-without-cile in Aso Villa that we defend daily on social media which he seeks to bar grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Chanchit: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
I blame the colonial masters for all this rubbish. Emir of Kano should be equivalent to Queen of England in his region now. But a mere governor is trashing the institution

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Lamasta(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
My own is that their fight should be between Ganduje Government and Kano Emirate and should sop there, they must not allow it to degenerate to other parts of Kano cos this Ganduje man am seeing will not stop until he completely annihilate Emir Sanusi.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Kingrefreshed: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/emir-sanusi-bars-sokon-kano-from-palace.html

Good for them. But you when will they start using assassins to kill each other there?
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by ayinde2020: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
what happened
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2019
These press sef

Chocho chocho chocho chocho

They're like vulture only thriving in places of disaster. sad
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by opalu: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by realstars: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
For those in the game of throne should fight the fight of the throne.
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by money121(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by rowland545(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
The emir and the governor can go fvck them self's.....I thought the so call emir knows all..

Am supporting gandollar on this....that full mouthed emir needs to be thought a lesson

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by Kendumazy(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Not a bad idea. Ordinary palace guard can't be fvcking up with a whole Emir naaw.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Emir Sanusi Bars ‘Sokon’ Kano From Palace by LordKO(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Obedience is better than sacrifice, hence more glorifying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osu Caste System! Such A Terrible Practice!! / Alaafin Of Oyo Declares Ifa Priests Wanted, Sues Them For Giving Oyinbo Titles / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.