Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus (1022 Views)

Who Is Julian Corrie Broadus? / Who Is Julian Corrie Broadus To Snoop? / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus by AmeboBook: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Cori Broadus is all grown up now. When she was 11, Snoop Dogg's daughter with Shante, was was diagnosed with Lupus. Her parents had never heard of the fatal disease which is the leading cause of stroke, heart and kidney disease in women. However, the systemic autoimmune disease played a major part in helping his failing marriage. That said, in an Instagram post, Snoop shared a photo of his baby girl and captioned, "All I want for. Xmas is my baby girl @princessbroadus".

https://www.amebobook.com/all-i-want-for-xmas-is-my-baby-girl-cori-broadus-snoop-dogg-says-as-he-shares-sweet-snap-of-daughter-60971.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus by Abfinest007(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
snoop lion
Re: All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus by GraGra247(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
This one is not a baby anymore. She looks like correct 'area'... like her father.
Re: All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus by Bewiseedet(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
The babe pawpaw ripe oo
Re: All Snoop Dogg Wants For Xmas Is His Baby Girl Cori Broadus by mezarddinny: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2019
that watermelon heavy no be small

(1) (Reply)

Ooni of Ife Takes The Runway At Fashion Show In Lagos (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Explains Difference Between Wealth & Riches / Another Up And Coming Rapper Dies At The Age Of 21, Hip Hop Family Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.