Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) This January - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) This January (631 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) This January by Davidocman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hello,,

David [/b]here from the[b] University of derby UK,, if you are thinking of studying abroad then you should be looking at Studying at the University of derby.

For all prospective Students aiming for January entries please visit this link for more information and available courses, places will be going fast!! so i suggest you apply as soon as possible, the application process is very quick and simple,

To view list of courses visit here:>>>>>>>>> www.derby.ac.uk/start-a-course-in-january-2011
or you can order a prospectus for free here:>>>>>>>> www.derby.ac.uk/international/download-your-prospectus.

Remember to follow me on facebook at: Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni
i will be posting a lot of important information and offers there.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me, just reply to the post or ask me on facebook or send me an email at : ocmantags@hotmail.com

Thanks.

-David-
International marketing team.

(1) (Reply)

About The University Of Ghana / What Kinda Roomate Do You Need At School? / Educatuon Forum Is Where Scam Artists Are Much: Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.