Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Drs In The House, Please Help!what' The Most Effective Way Of Curing Blood Sugar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drs In The House, Please Help!what' The Most Effective Way Of Curing Blood Sugar (317 Views)

3 Secret Ways Of Curing Acne Without Spending A Dime. / PERMANENT Non Medical Method Of Curing MOUTH ODOUR.!!!! / Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drs In The House, Please Help!what' The Most Effective Way Of Curing Blood Sugar by Daniel058(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello Drs in the house ,I have had blood sugar issue and this disturb my brain a lot ,I have done MRI Brain scan because i feel like there is something living in my brain that moves. But Dr Said Mr brain is sound..

Am not going to be telling of the amount I have wasted treating myself. It was later that I discovered the problem is caused by sugar accumulation in the brain.

Now I learnt of Drugs called INSULIN ,so please How Does it works?
Re: Drs In The House, Please Help!what' The Most Effective Way Of Curing Blood Sugar by Healthyway15: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Daniel058:
Hello Drs in the house ,I have had blood sugar issue and this disturb my brain a lot ,I have done MRI Brain scan because i feel like there is something living in my brain that moves. But Dr Said Mr brain is sound..

Am not going to be telling of the amount I have wasted treating myself. It was later that I discovered the problem is caused by sugar accumulation in the brain.

Now I learnt of Drugs called INSULIN ,so please How Does it works?

Hello... sorry about your condition

Throughout the body, excess sugar is harmful. Even a single instance of elevated glucose(sugar)in the bloodstream can be harmful to the brain, resulting in slowed cognitive function and deficits in, and other symptoms.

Well, Insulin is an essential hormone produced by the pancreas to control glucose levels in the body by enabling the cells to use glucose as fuel to perform daily activities. Without it, the cells find it difficult to convert the glucose into energy, the start malfunctioning causing various diseases in the body.

You can read more to have more knowledge of it, and its proper treatment for the best results in the link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/5541150/looking-right-treatment-diabetes

1 Like

Re: Drs In The House, Please Help!what' The Most Effective Way Of Curing Blood Sugar by Daniel058(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

Throughout the body, excess sugar is harmful. Even a single instance of elevated glucose(sugar)in the bloodstream can be harmful to the brain, resulting in slowed cognitive function and deficits in, and other symptoms.

Well, Insulin is an essential hormone produced by the pancreas to control glucose levels in the body by enabling the cells to use glucose as fuel to perform daily activities. Without it, the cells find it difficult to convert the glucose into energy, the start malfunctioning causing various diseases in the body.

You can read more to have more knowledge of it, and its proper treatment for the best results in the link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/5541150/looking-right-treatment-diabetes
thanks for kind reply

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Guava To Cure Cancer And Malaria / High Blood Pressure: Causes And Treatment. / After Using This Oil Your Hair Will Never Stop Growing / Super Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.