Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets (52131 Views)

Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Enemyofpeace: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Naijaolosho where you dey keep yours? For inside pant or inside bra or boat places?
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by realstars: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigerian are used to Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Hypocrit: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is the money and the undies or i dont believe it.
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by GMbuharii: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beware of coneheaded structures pickpockets grin
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by jay169: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hustle burst, lol.
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by CasNova(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
I can't blame the ladies. One must be vigilant these days.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by blank(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
I used to wear a waist pouch like the ones you wear in NYSC camp then I tuck in the waist pouch under my shirt ensuring my jeans would hold it. And I never put anything in my pockets. No phone, no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pickpockets do not care. They’ll dip their grubby fingers into those underwears and finger a female or two while at it.
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Splendor27: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
penjm:
How then will they bring the money out?
na wetin i dey try figure be DAT oooo
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Honestly,i dont know if those pickpockets use jazz,Once they come close to you,your money and valuables are bound to varnish,and you wont even know untill you wana make use of the money,then you cant find it
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Splendor27: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please we have to respect dem...they are sticky no more picking pocket...
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by blackfish56: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Roon9(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
SaintHilary:
You see these Markets,
*Idumota (King of Boys)
*Alaba Intl
*Balogun
*Iyanoba
*Oshodi Market
*Morrocco Market
*Oniru New Market
*Ajah Market

Only 30% of people are there to buy stuffs and go, you see those guys going uppandan claiming to look for what's not looking for them
Mk i no spoil their business sha

I once asked to buy a product that didn't exist and one idiot there told me "Aha, I just sell the last one but buy ds one this one na confam"!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Kylekent59: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
Honestly,i dont know if those pickpockets use jazz,Once they come close to you,your money and valuables are bound to varnish,and you wont even know untill you wana make use of the money,then you cant find it

There is no jazz my brother. It is very easy.

all they need to do is to confuse you.

As one is telling you to buy, see my designs, dis one na original, the other one is tearing your jeans or purse holder with razor, while another one would be shouting,"abeg make una answer me naa, I don tae for here naa"

You would be taken unaware.

The only way to avoid those people or pickpocketers is to wear a stockings, put your money inside it and wear it. As you have bargained a price, go to a private place, remove your stocks, count out the money, put the remaining back in your stocks, put it on back. Then proceed to the shop and pay the one you opted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by ikorodureporta: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
It's not new...I dey hide inside boxers too
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Dpharisee: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
The day they sold an empty packet of Nokia phone to me was the day I feared Lagos.
I just arrived that day from the north on a visit, thinking the phone was very cheap and the level of sincerity was the same. Paid them and left, moved some steps in excitement, opened the box to admire my new phone only to receive the shock of my life cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by stonemasonn: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dpharisee:
The day they sold an empty packet of Nokia phone to me was the day I feared Lagos.
I just arrived that day from the north on a visit, thinking the phone was very cheap and the level of sincerity was the same. Paid them and left, moved some steps in excitement, opened the box to admire my new phone only to receive the shock of my life cry
hahaha...if I tell you my story
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bihari factor make Dem to pick pocket
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by ajebuter(f): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
As a full fledged born and bred lagosian..

I am wiser than the pick pockets because l was raised in ldunmota, Isale Eko, Agarawu, Balogun and Ebute Ero while they were in their diapers or unborn ( joke)..

Plus l know quite a lot of the street lords ( we were either class mates or they were my junior in lsale Eko Grammar school in the mid 80s)

Seriously, as a busy person, l shop online ( Jumia and Ali Baba mostly)

Secondly ,if l really need to go street shopping, l don't carry cash..Never!

I make online transfer to the trader right there or l use their POS...

Big shops and boutiques in Lagos island use POS..

So, problem solved ...No cash, no pickpocket..
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by webngnews: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by paix(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
And some guys will still give these women head shocked
If you give head or tail, na you get your body na.
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by chewwie(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
phransix2:
If you no wise for lagos, you no fit get sense again for life, no be swear... Eko Akete, Ilu Ogbon
lol try Warri
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by phransix2: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
chewwie:

lol try Warri

Warri toy...
Ever heard of computer village magician?
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by lebete3000: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-xmas-shoppers-hide-money-in-undies-to-beat-pickpockets/amp/

Instead of women to dey alert, na to dey roll their bumbum dem sabi... cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by OLAuoc: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2019
Na so e be for Onitsha too. Jux yesterday one woman going before 4 main market was pick pocketed even though she put her handbag under her armpit. I tell you guts no dey smile at all.�
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2019
money has now become a medium for transmitting stds
Re: Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Muhylonaire:
Lmao... Naira don suffer...
Imagine different odor plus diseases that would be transfered grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.