Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

(watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress (11120 Views)

Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy In New Outing Dress - Watch Instagram Video / Video: Dj Cuppy Showed Off Her Yansh/tight To The Crowd In Cardi B's Show / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by TheOrbeets: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dj Cuppy was caught clothes up on camera in her stunning dress on her way to an outing.

She just got down for her ride when one her fans hoping to get a picture with her got a video of her pussy instead.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH FULL VIDEO & DOWNLOAD

2 Likes

Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Nukilia: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't watch rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by GODWINLOWSKI: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nukilia:
But You Love Rubbish embarassed
Nukilia:
But You Love Rubbish
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Mateen1000: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Walahi it’s a real puna o
Just like Mia khalifa own

Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dauthers of Jezebel. Make una pity man
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Bola146(f): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mateen1000:
Walahi it’s a real puna o Just like Mia khalifa own
grin grin grin
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by meobizy(f): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Well she looks cute down there. There’s nothing to worry about. One billionaire daughter had sambisa forest living between her thighs. Her father had to pay almost half a million naira to erase her pictures from the internet.
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Viktom(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Timileyin1234(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why she no wear pant in the first place
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Sulele04(m): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Spoit brat who thinks life is all about wealth and fame , her vagina is a public something for other celebrities . Woah My brother train your daughter well oh so she would not become a public object
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Is that really Dj cuppy?

I think it's fake
Re: (watch Video) Dj Cuppy Exposes Her Pussy (vagina) In New Outing Dress by TheOrbeets: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Watch the video first man

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Cute Younger Sister / Wow! Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria (mbgn) 2008 Contestants Are Actually Pretty! / Omah Lay's Sister, Adanma Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.