Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK (2162 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by Remali(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
The UK Charity Commission has charged the board of trustees of the UK branch of Christ Embassy owned by Chris Oyakhilome with fraud.
This accusation was ordered following a five-year investigation into the church’s finances. Details here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/12/breaking-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-of.html

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by WATCHOVER(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Which kind misleading story be dis? Headline and details different.

Fake news

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by ghettokid1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
this guy is just desperate for people to visit his blog

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by Zooposki(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Remali:

The UK Charity Commission has charged the board of trustees of the UK branch of Christ Embassy owned by Chris Oyakhilome with fraud.
This accusation was ordered following a five-year investigation into the church’s finances. Details here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/12/breaking-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-of.html

You can be traced. The process has been initiated.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by tit(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Zooposki:

You can be traced. The process has been initiated.

Nonsense.
If you have power use holy ghost slap.
Or do you want me to give you holy ghost slap?

I thought his former wife, the olosho, took all their UK Branch as her pay off from the marryage
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by imiski(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
OP and all this bloggers are the reason for this social media bill.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by sammyj: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
angry
Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by EbukaHades10(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
All for likes?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK by TemmyWon(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
tit:

Nonsense.
If you have power use holy ghost slap.
Or do you want me to give you holy ghost slap?

I thought his former wife, the olosho, took all their UK Branch as her pay off from the marryage
A woman that's quick to call another a prostitute is a very big loser. Even if you're hiding behind that f you're still a grave loser

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor, Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (Photo) / Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.