Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology (2180 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by friyoh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
http://www.volunteerministers.org/

The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth." It comes from the Latin word "scio" meaning "knowing in the fullest sense of the word" and the Greek word "logos" meaning "study of."

Scientology is the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, others and all of life. The Scientology religion comprises a body of knowledge extending from certain fundamental truths. Prime among these:

Man is an immortal, spiritual being. His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized — and those capabilities can be realized. He is able to not only solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but also achieve new, higher states of awareness and ability.

In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. An individual discovers for himself that Scientology works by personally applying its principles and observing or experiencing results.

Through Scientology, people all over the world are achieving the long-sought goal of true spiritual release and freedom.

Learn more about the beliefs of Scientology >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What part of your life do you want to handle?

Unhappiness, Stress, Anxiety, Depression 
Trouble Thinking Clearly 
Personal Well-being 
Marriage 
Children 
Helping Others 
Integrity, Honesty, Right and Wrong 
  Education and Learning 
Communication 
Job Productivity, Achieving Goals, Financial Success 
Living in a Dangerous Environment 
Drug and Alcohol Problems 
Personalities, Emotions and How to Deal with Others 

CONTACT ME ON :

bobfriyoh@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Gamine(f): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2008

Wahala dey! do we look like our last name is Cruise or Ritchie undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Cayon(f): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2008
@poster

This is a 20 century man made crap

1 Like

Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 10, 2008
Anyone noticed the similarity between these new age religions and the what passes for "christianity" today?

Its all about I, ME and MYSELF.
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by dudubobo1: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2008
Why do these clowns always think that they can make people believe whatever they come up with in their unrenewed minds?
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2008
nah i would pass! wink
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by oaroloye(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
SHALOM!

How is SCIENTOLOGY working out for you, NOW?
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by geoworldedu: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmm... Truly there is a mass awareness, creating and recreating, changing and rechanging the world. Ride on Nature, I am feeling you.

cc: OtemAtum
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by OtemAtum: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
geoworldedu:
Hmm... Truly there is a mass awareness, creating and recreating, changing and rechanging the world. Ride on Nature, I am feeling you.

cc: OtemAtum

Once the bad gods are bound, their words make no more sense. This is what's happening at the moment.
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by geoworldedu: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

Once the bad gods are bound, their words make no more sense. This is what's happening at the moment.
True hmm
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Amujale(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
The church of Scientology is just as evil as Christianity and Islam.
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Amujale(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is hard for us to grasp?

The African Gods are the only true and proper ones.
Re: Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2022
So I was reading about Scientology for self development and I bumped into this straight outta different app

(1) (Reply)

Pastafarian Procession Attacked By Russian Police, Christian Fundamentalists / Is Church Marriage Biblical? / Why I Left Islam And Was Tortured For It- Story Of Waleed Al- Husseini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.