Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,236 members, 7,856,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

How True Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Is This? (340 Views)

How True Is This Claim (photos) / Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Someone posted this on his WhatsApp status today. To be sincere, I think it's true.

I remember during my NYSC, there were some hausa and Igbo guys that smoked like chimney. They were always in good terms.

Even if it was just one hausa boy that was present under the tree with many boys and they were speaking their language, he wouldn't mind. They would be having their discussion and he would be watching them. The same thing if it was just one of the Igbo boys and there were many hausa boys.

My friend who served in Akwa Ibom too said exactly the same thing.

And to be sincere, those hausa boys were diligent with their prayers and the Igbo boys were diligent with their morning devotions.

Has anyone else ever noticed this?

Does anyone have any explanation for this?

Note; I don't know if this is the best section for this so I implore the mods to please help me move it to the right section.

Re: How True Is This? by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if you can make such a categorical statement but weed creates a mellowing effect in its users so it's not hard to imagine that gatherings of disparate people smoking weed will be chill despite their differences.
Re: How True Is This? by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
LordReed:
I don't know if you can make such a categorical statement but weed creates a mellowing effect in its users so it's not hard to imagine that gatherings of disparate people smoking weed will be chill despite their differences.

Thanks. You've given a useful answer.
Re: How True Is This? by oboy81: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2019
@geoadrikanna how are weed Smokers "more United"?
Have you personally noticed any true Unity amongst Stoners.
This question is kinda funny
Re: How True Is This? by mumumugu(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2019
an insult to the religious... so worldly are more united than righteous
Re: How True Is This? by beardedboy(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2019
I think this is true.

But could be because they know that any trouble they cause will attract police attention or public attention.

Check my signature pls.
Re: How True Is This? by oboy81: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2019
beardedboy:
I think this is true.

But could be because they know that any trouble they cause will attract police attention or public attention.

Check my signature pls.
You've noticed unity among weed Smokers?
Where? In the same nigeria?
The weed Smokers are also Religious people too, to the best of my knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha / Black Magic Evil Eye / The Mystery Of Seeing Dead Relatives In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.