Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO (3952 Views)

Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Ennyholar: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Heading to the counter at the airport, was about to catch a flight to Belgium when the video came on. Waawu! This is wonderful, I thought to myself. When did Starboy and Leo team up? I was watching as Whizkid was just hitting Leo up to recharge his phone, send money and pay bills. All which Leo responded to instantly. Omo! It seems like Whizkid just got a new personal assistant. Incredible Leo be making life stress free henceforth for Starboy.

You know who would never leave your message hanging for hours or even days? He is right there in your friends list, 24/7 and always ready to help with whatever you need, much like a companion. He is Africa's first ever artifitial intelligence chat banker, 'Leo'.

This is how I want to avoid problems in 2020 just like superstar Whizkid, with the help of Leo. Indeed I've heard a lot about UBA Leo, but I did not believe he could do much incredible things. However, now with the superstar's confirmation, I really need to open a UBA account, and imagine, Leo can even do that for me.

Imagine running out of airtime while in the middle of closing a deal over the phone with a top client, or you ran late on Nepa bill and your line is about to be disconnected. Say you booked a flight and need to be updated on any changes. These and many more are Leo's areas of specialties. He gets your problems sorted instantly, and without stress.

There are several other things UBA's Leo can assist with. He has been programmed to deal with major banking services which includes sending statements to embassies, freezing your accounts, stopping cheques, linking and funding of Prepaid cards. Leo also tells the weather, shows football highlights and goes as far as tracking your flight status when you need him to. His personality is much like a friend, as he is very reliable and easily accessible (whether in the country or across the globe).

You could just chat with him on WhatsApp +2349030002455 or on Facebook messenger and on apple business chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRwsL5OPeY?list=TLPQMDYxMjIwMTnrmnJp5ec5UQ

Cc MissyB3, Fynestboi
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Dandsome: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol, @op you are not serious, what do you mean by meet WizKids new best friend grin
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by AmadorSays: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wow, no be small thing o, if WizKids can use Leo who am I not to use Leo too. E be like sey na the way now o

1 Like

Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmadorSays:
Wow, no be small thing o, if WizKids can use Leo who am I not to use Leo too. E be like sey na the way now o
Lol
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Hundjager: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is interesting
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by enoch273: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Time to join starboy on this trend, UBA are making waves already

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by shiftback: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wizkid don finally blow Leo
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Freelancerx: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Leo sef don be Star boy. UBA sabi do great things
Re: Meet Wizkid’s New Best Friend And Personal Assistant LEO by Temitope1759(f): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Leo is the number one bank not. It's reliable 24hours.

(1) (Reply)

Ceec, Bbnaija Star Shows Off Her Backside In Sexy Swimwear (photos) / Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Davido In Tears See What Killed King JHAFFI His Friend Hope Chioma Is Safe (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.