Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) (2699 Views)

COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. / Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Terminally Ill Girl, 11, Faces Dying In Agony In Foster Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
A terminally-ill mother is spending her last Christmas with her two daughters.

Jennifer Bell was diagnosed with motor neurone disease (MND) in March after she began noticing problems with her speech.

Ms Bell says she will cherish her final Christmas with her children, aged eight and one, who ask her, 'Mummy when are you going to heaven?'.

Sometimes she will ask 'Mummy when are you going to heaven?' and I just say to her 'nobody knows when God will take us so we have to be happy and make special memories everyday'.

'I explain to her that we are all going to the same place one day and everyone will be together again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7824629/amp/Terminally-ill-mother-28-MND-prepares-Christmas.html?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by tck2000(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Eyah
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by CaptainMitch: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
I wish my mum long life and prosperity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by starbuck(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
This reminds me of my mom when she was told she wouldn't survive her ailment cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by czarina(f): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
starbuck:
This reminds me of my mom when she was told she wouldn't survive her ailment cry cry
Sorry about your mom, did she eventually survive?

3 Likes

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cool
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Eyaah embarassed
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by starbuck(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
Sorry about your mom, did she eventually survive?

We lost her one month after
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by czarina(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
starbuck:

oh boy! It is well. So sorry.

11 Likes

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Danhumprey: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
No! No!! No!!!

No! cry
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oh dear, this is so heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by tillaman(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
So sad!!!
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by ucheuzor1(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Quite saddening. Knowing you're counting your days on earth is one of the most difficult emotion to come to terms with. More or less like a walking corpse. God help us

3 Likes

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gosh, I pray she doesn't die eventually
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by emeijeh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
starbuck:

Oh my! lipsrsealed
Accept my belated condolences

2 Likes

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
So touching....

Some people worry about not having enough money, instead of them to be thanking God for Good Health .

1 Like

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by MariaAngeles: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
starbuck:
So sorry about your loss

2 Likes

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by emmsana: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Its a situation no one prays for.

Don't miss out on this offer

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by ctleurocollege: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
This life
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by Culin(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's sad. I hope the kids are raised by a good person who loves them as much as their mom.

But I still wish I'd be lucky to know how and the time or period I'll die. Not saying I want a terminal illness though lipsrsealed
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by EmmaLege: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
cry
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by onward4life(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2020
starbuck:

I so sorry.....

Touching...

I was told my Daddy may not be there by evening aleast

He struggled bearly to noon before

Heavens door was opened for new intakes!!!

God 4give us our trespasses!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by smithval(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Quite saddening. Knowing you're counting your days on earth is one of the most difficult emotion to come to terms with. More or less like a walking corpse. God help us

There is a disorder called Walking corpse syndrome or Cotard Syndrome
Re: Terminally-ill Mum Celebrates Her Last Xmas With Her Kids In U.K.(Pics) by smithval(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
smithval:

There is a disorder called Walking corpse syndrome or Cotard Syndrome

It's quite difficult to live with a grim, diagnosis or a terminal illness.

Working as a doctor in an oncological setting, it's not easy both in the doctors and patients.

God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Successful Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using A Condom / Join WhatsApp Group For Natural Hair Lovers! Virgin Hair Rocks! / COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.