Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) (9003 Views)

Fetish Fake Pastor Arrested In Ondo (Photos) / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money / Police Parade Fake Pastor In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) by harakiri(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2012
mkmyers45:

Harakiri i didnt know you were an atheist, hmmmm any way wonders na im make make lion turn vegeterian

I don't really get where you are coming from but i do my best to spit the truth at all times.
Re: Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) by olaheavy: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
And these fake Igbo christians and their Yoruba goons will scream at every opportunity that Islam is violent. Did any Imam ever slap any muslim follower in the face like Oyedepo did? Did any imam ever have s.exual relationship with any of their followers and ultimately set them on fire like Revd. King did? Wow Christianity is indeed a violent and barbaric cult. Period!
Re: Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) by billyG(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Haba how can a witch leave his fresh father & kill her old wrinkled grand papi whose one leg is in da grave 4 meat i need answers pastors angry
Re: Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2012
biological father shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fake Pastor Wahala - Warning! (some May Find Pix Disturbing) by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2017
mummy3:
Peradventure i discover my teen is a witch, i would simply take her to one of our famous pastors to pray the evil spirit out of her/him. Well i don’t even believe in all those rubbish (witchcraft) and such wont locate me. Ignorance is the root of all these evil happenings and bad economy as well, because in the name of looking for money to buy food, some so called themselves pastors would want to fake his prophecies to enable him make money to cater for himself & family. May God not let us fall victims.
I pity the poor girl, she has no choice than to forgive the father so that she can make heaven, i believe she’s been preached to.
Be careful, you do believe and I quote you - "Peradventure i discover my teen is a witch, i would simply take her to one of our famous pastors to pray the evil spirit out of her/him" . There is absolutely nothing like Witch Craft, STOP IT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / Blessing Effiong Has Been In Detention For 4 Years Over Phone Theft / Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.