Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother (828 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Boblone: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
thanks for the replies I got in in this thread
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Kylekent59: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
on reading this

Guys, it's really affecting my confidence as people clean their faces when I talk.

Please permit me to laugh small

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please I want to laugh again

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa OOo, please just one more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This life ehhh.

ok ok ok, brother, there is nothing wrong with you. It is natural.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by STARGREEN(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kylekent59:
grin
What's funny? Another person's issue is making you happy? It's a pity

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by successking401(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can we discuss further outside this forum?
Boblone:
Good evening guys, please I need urgent help.
I have been suffering from a strange medical condition for the past 2 years. I observed that i produce more saliva than normal when am talking.
most times droplets of the saliva would escape from my mouth. I have tried several tips online like taking enough water, talking slowly e.t.c but it's not working. I went to a renonwed hospital to seek for help and I was told it's a normal thing.
Guys, it's really affecting my confidence as people clean their faces when I talk.
I don't know how to go about it, I also observed that it increases when am stressed up.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Boblone: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
successking401:
Can we discuss further outside this forum?
Okay, bro...How do I contact you?
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by NGRsenate: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Keep packs of chewing gum at home.

When you go out, throw one in your mouth, you’ll chew gum 24/7 as from now. It will help regulate the amount of saliva in your mouth.

Then learn to talk without heavy intonations, clean the sides of your mouth frequently while you talk, try to point your mouth away from people when you address them.

Finally, learn to stop talking too much. A simple yes or no will do, don’t add anything extra.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Blakjewelry(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boblone:
I have been suffering from a strange medical condition for the past 2 years. I observed that i produce more saliva than normal when am talking.
most times droplets of the saliva would escape from my mouth. I have tried several tips online like taking enough water, talking slowly e.t.c but it's not working. I went to a renonwed hospital to seek for help and I was told it's a normal thing.
I don't know how to go about it, I also observed that it increases when am stressed up.
Like they said talk calmly
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Boblone: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
NGRsenate:

Finally, learn to stop talking too much. A simple yes or no will do, don’t add anything extra.
Bro, this is not easy with my kind of job
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by NGRsenate: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boblone:

Bro, this is not easy with my kind of job

Well then use as few words as possible.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by uboma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boblone:

Be careful with whom you contact outside this forum. He may want to scam you with the numerous drugs which he claims to solve ailments.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Boblone: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
uboma:

Be careful with whom you contact outside this forum. He may want to scam you with the numerous drugs which he claims to solve ailments.
Thanks alot bro
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by NwaAmaikpe: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
shocked

Saliva is first a sex lubricant before being a catalyst for food digestion.
You are under-utilizing yours.

Engage more in oral xx then thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Healthyway15: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Boblone:

Hello... sorry about your condition

Deducing from what you said, It is called Sialorrhoea(Hypersalivation), i.e when excessive saliva is produced which may eventually affect normal life activities, and lead to embarrassment or social anxiety. It is not a disease, but it is caused due to an underlying health condition like infection, allergy, cerebral palsy etc.

Indicate if there are other symptoms you feel. They help in the proper diagnosis of hypersalivation. Do you have a sore in your mouth, or sore throat? Could you still remember if you took a kind of medication before the hypersalivation started? Or you're possibly suffering from poisoning (maybe toxins from bite from spider, reptile, rabies)... So have you been bitten before?

You should give a reply ASAP. The earlier, the better!
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Pidginwhisper: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2019
I suspect nothing is wrong you, maybe you talk too much without full stop or comma . Try to control how you talk when you’re in the midst of friends or while talking to some by not rushing. Pele embarassed
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by successking401(m): 4:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Boblone:

check my signature
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by successking401(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

only fools generalizes. Wise people are always specific.your post/assertion have clearly defined where you belong. Has anybody reported or complained about me or my product to you in the past? Be specific next time or keep generalizing and remain the slowpoke that you are
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Boblone: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your condition

Deducing from what you said, It is called Sialorrhoea(Hypersalivation), i.e when excessive saliva is produced which may eventually affect normal life activities, and lead to embarrassment or social anxiety. It is not a disease, but it is caused due to an underlying health condition like infection, allergy, cerebral palsy etc.

Indicate if there are other symptoms you feel. They help in the proper diagnosis of hypersalivation. Do you have a sore in your mouth, or sore throat? Could you still remember if you took a kind of medication before the hypersalivation started? Or you're possibly suffering from poisoning (maybe toxins from bite from spider, reptile, rabies)... So have you bitten before?

You should give a reply ASAP. The earlier, the better!
When I,m stressed up, I start having pains on the left side of my face. sometimes I feel maybe it is an underlying medical condition like cerebral palsy but the doctors I met for consultation are not helping matters
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by successking401(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Boblone:

check my signature you'll see my number there
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Hey bro chew bitter kola
You will be oj

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Aloe-vera For Blocked Fallopian Tube / BREAKING: Nigeria Reports 108 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Infections Now 981 / Madagascar's Covid19 Cure Rejection: Is W.H.O Following A Script And Trump May B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.