Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) (65507 Views)

Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Uncommonpikin: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2019
iamJ:
She be like vulture

Wiz kid be like lizard

Naomi be like all those old layers, she can’t have kids again, so wizkid can fire down

Dump them drawf juicesinto her

Nothing dey sup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Carlyboi(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
ifeomabernard:
The way some of you low lives nlers reason Eeh Tueh!
lol lowlivers kwa?
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by johnkey: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2019
ksam:
;Dvgg See what Xvideos has done to your life, you can't even think straight again
ode you think everyone Is like you
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by landforeast(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Wizkid does not follow his mate
Possibly he may have started sleeping with 28 year old girl when he was 14. Hope he will not be fucking 120 old granny when he is 50.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by youngestgrad(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2019
johnkey:
BBC anal creampïe loading
On Christmas day?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by sisisioge: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayodeji baby kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Wettoid123: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmmm Naomi Campbell that Africa leaders are dieing to host is with wizkid, wizkid is something else I respect u bro.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Adebowalay(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

Youre wrong. Not a single mummy issue. Definitely some daddy issues. cheesy

Men with mummy issues tend to be submissive and controlled by a woman - their mama figure. Wizkid is the dominant one in a rltshp and doesnt want to be controlled. His dad had like 5 wives, who im sure were all vying for his attention. Even the kids were probably vying for his attention. Its a classic textbook case.
gbammmeeesssstttt
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:
I'm wondering how much wizkid must have paid Naomi to follow him like that.

It won't be small digits o!

Na wa

Too much money.
It's only money that can bring Naomi Campbell out like this for a Nigerian artiste.

Only money.
if you know how long she has been following WizKid around you'll know that guy is just loved. Do you even know how much Naomi Campbell has? From what I know shes the one spending on WizKid. Even the Dolce and Gabbana job was given to WizKid through her influence

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Pataricatering(f): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
When u see people who relate everything to sex like they have no brain for anything else u already know they aren’t getting sex !
iamJ:
She be like vulture

Wiz kid be like lizard

Naomi be like all those old layers, she can’t have kids again, so wizkid can fire down

Dump them drawf juices into her

Nothing dey sup

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by dederocs(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ejanla.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by dederocs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
landforeast:
Wizkid does not follow his mate
Possibly he may have started sleeping with 28 year old girl when he was 14. Hope he will not be fucking 120 old granny when he is 50.
Please do you know who Naomi Campbell is in the industry?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by landforeast(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
dederocs:

Please do you know who Naomi Campbell is in the industry?
I know her very well including Tiwa Savage
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
fredoooooo:

Never underrate the power of a good di*ick too ... imagine been trying these old rich men for years and one power ranger small boy just come from nowhere to hit every dirty corner in there ... damn you can do anything for that too . wink

Who dick help?

Do you think it's only old men that are rich?

See you!

My bf is young and rich!
He's not old and his dick is big and powerful.

And I have rich young guys as friends.

So forget that yarn. Young guys too are rich.

Then back to Naomi, she can only do all this following around cause of money.

Not dick!
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
oodua1stson:
if you know how long she has been following WizKid around you'll know that guy is just loved. Do you even know how much Naomi Campbell has? From what I know shes the one spending on WizKid. Even the Dolce and Gabbana job was given to WizKid through her influence

Naomi spend on wizkid? Do you think she's a white maga?

You must be high on oshogbo Weed.

Spend on wizkid in deed.. Lol

Because wizkid is the only guy with workable dick and the only musician in the whole wide world.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by iso604: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

Must everything be about sex. angry

No about death if that's what you want Amebo chrismax foul
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Lydiason(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Machala

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=Larryfest post=85191803][/quote]lol..the baby weak for the guy
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Who dick help?

See you!

My bf is young and rich!

Not dick!
are u saying that WizKid is rich than Naomi?, wow this is super ridiculous..
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Naomi spend on wizkid? Do you think she's a white maga?

You must be high on oshogbo Weed.

Spend on wizkid in deed.. Lol

Because wizkid is the only guy with workable dick and the only musician in the whole wide world.

Lol
if truly you're a woman or human being you will know love or likeness has nothing to do with being the only person in the world.

Even you wey de form you can spend your life savings on a village boy if love shook you for vagina grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
oodua1stson:
if truly you're a woman or human being you will know love or likeness has nothing to do with being the only person in the world.

Even you wey de form you can spend your life savings on a village boy if love shook you for vagina grin

Well I'm a woman. Human being? Maybe?

But one thing I will say is this : GOD FORBID I SPEND MY SAVINGS ON A VILLAGE GUY OR STRUGGLING GUY , because of dick!

HEAVENS FORBID IT, IN MY LIFE!

I sent a guy, just a friend some amount of money. The next he was all over me, talking about love and marriage . I was so pissed. I told him guy, I helped u because you've been complaining about money and help. I didn't do it, because I want to marry you or date you.
I simply helped from the kindness of my heart .

So please calm down I'm not in love with you and I don't need sex or marriage.

The guy got angry and said one day he will make it. I replied, I know u will make it in life, I didnt say u won't make it, if not I wouldn't take u as a friend. So any help I give is for God. Dont start with love this, love that. I'm not interested in it.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Kennyswag: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

No be you talk say your boyfriend na old man (igbo)

Who dick help?

See you!

My bf is young and rich!

Not dick!
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=Kennyswag post=85211808][/quote]

Ha! You've started twisting my words.

Cmon! It's too early o

One, I have never dated an old man nor old rich man, they are OK o. But I don't have plans of dating an old rich igbo guy.
He's my ex Nw and yes he's igbo and very rich. But he has certain characters I don't approve of or like.. So we called it quits

I'm dating a guy from my state, delta state. A young man, very wealthy, and he gave me a Christmas gift of crediting my. Account with close to half a million naira. That's the guy I'm dating Nw.

Very handsome, dark, tall, humble and very generous tongue

Also from delta state.

Thank God, it's over between me and broke guys! Our paths will never cross ever again In Jesus name. Amen! Thank you Lord!
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
ohhh
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Kennyswag: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Ha! You've started twisting my words.

Cmon! It's too early o

One, I have never dated an old mañn nor old rich man, they are OK o. But I don't have plans of dating an old rich igbo guy.
He's my ex Nw and yes he's igbo and very rich. But he has certain characters I don't approve of or like.. So we called it quits

I'm dating a guy from my state, delta state. A young man, very wealthy, and he gave me a Christmas gift of crediting my. Account with close to half a million naira. That's the guy I'm dating Nw.

Very handsome, dark, tall, humble and very generous tongue

Also from delta state.

Thank God, it's over between me and broke guys! Our paths will never cross ever again In Jesus name. Amen! Thank you Lord!
na wa oo
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

Well I'm a woman. Human being? Maybe?

But one thing I will say is this : GOD FORBID I SPEND MY SAVINGS ON A VILLAGE GUY OR STRUGGLING GUY , because of dick!

HEAVENS FORBID IT, IN MY LIFE!

I sent a guy, just a friend some amount of money. The next he was all over me, talking about love and marriage . I was so pissed. I told him guy, I helped u because you've been complaining about money and help. I didn't do it, because I want to marry you or date you.
I simply helped from the kindness of my heart .

So please calm down I'm not in love with you and I don't need sex or marriage.

The guy got angry and said one day he will make it. I replied, I know u will make it in life, I didnt say u won't make it, if not I wouldn't take u as a friend. So any help I give is for God. Dont start with love this, love that. I'm not interested in it.
Simple.
I understand you 100%. Personally I'm no fool for love either. But these things happen.

My point is that she might just like him a lot enough for her to push his career.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Josh44s(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
obiekunie2:
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THIS BOY KONDO WHEN HIM DEY USE AN REPROGRAM NOT JUST SMALL GIRLS HEAD BUT INCLUSIVE OF THESE ANCIENT AUNTIES THEM BRAIN! cheesy

It's head game bro. If you are an expert in pussy licking, automatically you have gotten yourself a PhD in Cougar and MILF knacking. Talking from experience.

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by obiekunie2: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Josh44s:

It's head game bro. If you are an expert in pussy licking, automatically you have gotten yourself a PhD in Cougar and MILF knacking. Talking from experience.

yeeesss!!

u got it right bro!

i was actually wondering the kind of fuk he can giv to these milfs that they hav not seen before! cool
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Josh44s(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
obiekunie2:

yeeesss!!

u got it right bro!

i was actually wondering the kind of fuk he can giv to these milfs that they hav not seen before! cool

Fucck ke. Bro lickinimycin ti take over. If you sabi lick woman good, fuk her just 3mins she go cum scatter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.