Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) (65510 Views)

Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
oodua1stson:
I understand you 100%. Personally I'm no fool for love either. But these things happen.

My point is that she might just like him a lot enough for her to push his career.

To like him enough is possible. I can subscribe to that.

But not dick everytime.

Anyways Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by josh123(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ryan03:
Nigerian police are heavily criticized for stereotyping young guys cause if their looks, now see what you are doing, mumu people
fucck off
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
gracevile:
see how some guys here are showing how poor and envious the are. if u wan reach wizzy then work hard n then one day may be one day luck go shine on una
No mind dem
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:
I'm wondering how much wizkid must have paid Naomi to follow him like that.

It won't be small digits o!

Na wa

Too much money.
It's only money that can bring Naomi Campbell out like this for a Nigerian artiste.

Only money.
are u high or something?? money do u think money can buy love or what. if she loves him then money is just notin. and naomi is richer than him. so naomi is giving him money??
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wettoid123:
Hmmmm Naomi Campbell that Africa leaders are dieing to host is with wizkid, wizkid is something else I respect u bro.
i respect his game like crazy
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2019
cybriz82:
All i see is a woman hugging a bag of money..dnt knw about y'all.
Lol! Naomi is a very rich woman wt many billionaire friends.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2019
victorian:

To like him enough is possible. I can subscribe to that.

But not dick everytime.

Anyways Merry Christmas smiley
hope you enjoyed yesterday and I wish you a fabulous 2020 wink
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Ayobami7(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
oodua1stson:
hope you enjoyed yesterday and I wish you a fabulous 2020 wink

Yea, smiles I did.

My best Christmas for a long time coming.

Thanks dear smiley

I wish you more fabulous 2020 cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
victorian:

Yea, smiles I did.

My best Christmas for a long time coming.

Thanks dear smiley

I wish you more fabulous 2020 cheesy
best Christmas for a long time?

Hmmmmm mind to share the good news? cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
oodua1stson:
best Christmas for a long time?

Hmmmmm mind to share the good news? cheesy grin

Im retushing and re-branding my school. I have enough funds to take my fashion school to the next level and Work began today. Series of bank alerts yesterday, Mehn I was just crying with joy cheesy
That I had no appetite to even eat the fried rice, chicken and salad I made.
I was so emotional.

God please bless all those who loves my personae and placed smiles on my face yesterday. Most from nairaland and some outside nairaland.
Una accounts will not run dry o! In Jesus name Amen

More money,more million of dollars, more pounds in all their accounts in Jesus name. We are progressing to painting the walls tomorrow and fixing some wirings for my new industrial machines coming in. cheesy They already paid for. Dstv explora too paid for. Led TV 50" screen paid for! And other interesting gadgets to make my school top notch!
Students next year will learn with joy and ease in my school.

As in ehn? It's good to be good o, open minded and friendly smiley

Honestly I give God the glory. I love you God! kiss

That's why I said its the best ever.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2019
victorian:

Im retushing and re-branding my school. I have enough funds to take my fashion school to the next level and Work began today. Series of bank alerts yesterday, Mehn I was just crying with joy cheesy
That I had no appetite to even eat the fried rice, chicken and salad I made.
I was so emotional.

God please bless all those who loves my personae and placed smiles on my face yesterday. Most from nairaland and some outside nairaland.
Una accounts will not run dry o! In Jesus name Amen

More money,more million of dollars, more pounds in all their accounts in Jesus name. We are progressing to painting the walls tomorrow and fixing some wirings for my new industrial machines coming in. cheesy They already paid for. Dstv explora too paid for. Led TV 50" screen paid for! And other interesting gadgets to make my school top notch!
Students next year will learn with joy and ease in my school.

As in ehn? It's good to be good o, open minded and friendly smiley

Honestly I give God the glory. I love you God! kiss

That's why I said its the best ever.
amen dear. 2019 is just the starting point. 2020 will be better. Keep shining, Super Woman

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2019
oodua1stson:
amen dear. 2019 is just the starting point. 2020 will be better. Keep shining, Super Woman

Amen and Amen dear.

Yes o!

Definitely better for us all, amen.

I definitely will cheesy

The paint work has started few minutes ago cheesy

Thank you Lord!

Have a great day dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
victorian:

Amen and Amen dear.

Yes o!

Definitely better for us all, amen.

I definitely will cheesy

The paint work has started few minutes ago cheesy

Thank you Lord!

Have a great day dear smiley
and you too dear. Good thing you're starting the year with a spring in your boot.

Keep me updated about the upgrades. Will send you a message
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2019
oodua1stson:
and you too dear. Good thing you're starting the year with a spring in your boot.

Keep me updated about the upgrades. Will send you a message

OK I will.

But I'm having issues with my mail.

You can type your whatsapp number here. I will reply to it.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by oodua1stson: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
victorian:

OK I will.

But I'm having issues with my mail.

You can type your whatsapp number here. I will reply to it.
ok .
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by victorian(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
oodua1stson:
ok .

Sent. Check your whatsapp messages

The painting is completed and electrical works completed. grin

Cleaner is cleaning the place up for rug man to place a new rug on it.

Mehn I'm done for today, til tomorrow for the interior.
Re: Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol! Mugun and maga convo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.