Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

T.e.n.- The Engineers Network - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / T.e.n.- The Engineers Network (636 Views)

Especially For The Engineers, Get Health & Safety (HSE) Professional Certs / Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. / Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.e.n.- The Engineers Network by adegoke11: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hi guys,

EXCES T.E.N. is an engineering network for people interested in getting jobs and making it in the lucrative oil and gas industry. What are the benefits of joining?

-Very affordable course materials on several specific oil and gas-related careers
-Latest scholarships will be sent to you via text or email
-Latest jobs will be sent to you via text or email
-Latest information on science and technology will be sent to you
-Periodic assistance on final year project materials, ebook and research
-Latest news on your hobby(area of interest) e.g. entertainment, sport, and so on
, and many more.

Attached is the flier.

If you are interested or want to make enquiries, send an email to: exces10@gmail.com listing your name and email address.
Relevant details will then be sent to your mail.
Re: T.e.n.- The Engineers Network by ola2012: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2010
Joining T.E.N has massively turned my career around. I must admit that i didnt expect to gain so much from being a member, BETTER JOB!!!!

I advise every reader to consider joining T.E.N, its like you are a member of a society that changes your life positively.

Thank God.

Ola F.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Female Bankers Faster Than Their Male Counterparts? / Instrumentalist Forum / Drivers Needed For Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.