Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Mystic Four - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mystic Four (409 Views)

Olamma, The Mystic Child( 2) / Olamma, The Mystic Child / Mystic Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystic Four by Ibusco: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2019
¥CHAPTER 1¥
At a sunny afternoon in the kingdom of kinterna.Everybody lived happily and in peace.In that kingdom,As hours keep moving it was a bright new day .Everyone was happy because it's their king birthday.Later on it was sun-set so they were in afternoon.
Four friends were talking outside which their name is jake,rike,jack&tom.
As they were talking one of them sighted a beast coming from afar , ahen he quickly informed his friends,and they ran into their house for safety.The beast followed traced them,as he kept going he saw one of them from their house window. he turned to the house and walked to the door and start hitting it hard.They plan to hatch a plan. They knew that if they do not plan to kill the beast they will all be dead. So their trap was set and they were the beast. Later the beast broke the door then a big blade came on and sliced the beast as they killed it one of them found some glowing object inside the beast body then then he said what this!!!
Watch out for Chapter 2
Re: The Mystic Four by Ibusco: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Plz everyone this story mystic four is not mine it for johnym. He mistakenly posted it to my account instead of his own. Sorry bear with me

(1) (Reply)

WHEN WORDS HURT- How To Heal From Hurtful Words / What Do I Need To Write A Novel / Hunger Or Survival ( Book Two )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.