Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him (1258 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Amokachi, Essien, Gallas, Osaze Feature In Kanu's Match To Help The Poor / Mesut Ozil Posts Very Beautiful Images With His Family For His Birthday.so Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by odun360(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2019
Arsenal footballer Mesut Özil has a framed letter from his mother hung on a wall at his home.

Hanging on the kitchen wall inside Mesut Ozil’s multi-million pound North London house is a framed letter from his beloved mum.

Mrs Gulizar Ozil hung it there herself shortly after he signed for Arsenal from Real Madrid for £42.5million six years ago.

It reads: “Mesut, don’t forget, in life you are a guest in this world, like all of us.

“God gifted you with a certain talent but he didn’t give you this just to take care of yourself.

“If you don’t share your wealth with people who are in need then you are not my son.

This explains why the Gunners’ £350,000-a-week Muslim superstar is on a personal crusade to help the world’s starving, sick and homeless.

In an exclusive SunSport interview, his trusted German super-agent, lawyer and teacher, Dr Erkut Sogut, lifts the lid on the secret life of one of the world’s richest footballers.

On his wedding day to former Miss Turkey, Amine Gulse, last summer, Ozil promised to finance 1,000 operations for needy kids across the globe.

“Then, during last year’s World Cup, he told me ‘I want to do this bigger. Let’s change the lives of 1,000 kids, let’s do 1,000 operations’.

“I said ‘This will cost you millions’. But he replied ‘If I don’t share my money now, when will I? And with whom?’

“Mesut came from a very poor background, with his mum doing two cleaning jobs a day. He knows what it means not to have anything.

“And he said ‘Look, Erkut, I earn so much, I can’t spend it all on myself, so I can give much more’.”

Ozil admitted: “As a footballer I am fortunate and in a privileged position. Amine and I will bear the expenses for surgeries of 1,000 children in need.”

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/if-you-dont-help-poor-your-not-my-son.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Generous with assists
Generous with his salary
Ozil cry.....Worthy of emulation
Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by BravoDe: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okpa042:
Generous with assists
Generous with his salary
Ozil cry.....Worthy of emulation
Which assist aside that of 15/16?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by puremaker7(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
BravoDe:

Which assist aside that of 15/16?
That one is enough for him to change the life of 1000 children in need, you what have you done with your low life than to hate on those who are more succesfull
Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by arbitraguer: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sports arbitrage trading is realistic and practiced here in Nigeria kindly google sports arbitrage trading and check my signature for enquiries
Thanks.
Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by Homers123(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is one thing that will always put Mayweather below most sport men because he doesn't help people.

God bless Mrs Ozil and her son.
Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by BravoDe: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
puremaker7:
That one is enough for him to change the life of 1000 children in need, you what have you done with your low life than to hate on those who are more succesfull
Fool, I'm not hating him. I want the best from him.
Aside Aubameyang, his pics dominate my gallery. Oya tell me where the hate is coming from?
Re: If You Don't Help The Poor, Your Not My Son - Mesut Ozil Mom Tells Him by puremaker7(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Fool, I'm not hating him. I want the best from him.
Aside Aubameyang, his pics dominate my gallery. Oya tell me where the hate is coming from?
you are the most useless guy on this forum, in 2010-2011 alone Ozil recorded 25 Assists, the highest for any player in any major European competition in that season.
In 2011-2012, Ozil recorded 18 league Assists, the highest in Laliga that season.
In 2012-2013 Ozil had 26 Assist.
Now you see why I called yu hater, you failed to see when he was doing great.

(1) (Reply)

Match Prediction Room! / Jose Mourinho Resigns As Coach Of Inter To Take Over At Real Madrid / Nigeria Midfield Potentially Best In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.