Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! (695 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! by skillero(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2010
Nothing ruins romance than the smell of an unwashed or smelling mouth. The problem however is If your mouth or your body is smelling, you'll be the last to know.

How then do you know?
My take is always to:
[list]
[li]ask little children between the ages of 2 and 6 they will either squint their nose or tell you to your face[/li]
[li]The other sure one is to lick the back of your palms and smell it after a few minute[/li]
[/list]
You can reduce the stress off your relationship by taking note of little things cos at times your diplomatic partner may not want to come out yet when you try to get close to her/him he/she gives an excuse or the other wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
the 2nd part is untrue. i.e licking the palm backside. just tried it&got no odour
Re: How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! by DamiKhojie(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2010
Usually I can just cup my hands breath into them and smell if I have bad breath guess I just have a sensitive nose. I also have this weird taste in my mouth when I have bad breath especially in the morning. One tip though use a tongue cleaner after you brush.
Re: How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! by almoner(m): 1:25am On Dec 04, 2010
There is no need to that. Just keep your mouth clean as often as possible
Re: How To Know You Have A Mouth Odour! by skillero(m): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2010
toba:

the 2nd part is untrue. i.e licking the palm backside. just tried it&got no odour
Toba I said to smell it after a few minutes ok 5 minutes. If it does not smell offensively, then you do not have a mouth odour congrats
DamiKhojie:

Usually I can just cup my hands breath into them and smell if I have bad breath guess I just have a sensitive nose. I also have this weird taste in my mouth when I have bad breath especially in the morning. One tip though use a tongue cleaner after you brush.
Solid I do that too

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Hook Me Up With Anyone Taking The Commission For Graduate Of Foreign Nursing School Cgfn / Trim Your Tummy For Free! Check This Out! / Aerobics Works Like Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.