Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan (70806 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by LINTUNE(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
GreatestA1:
Do you know it's rude and stupid to tell another man how to spend his money?
the guy no just get sense
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by DenreleDave(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lastmankc:
You should have said any amount. Now, me make I get 1k make I no dey use no fit give you bc its not up to the 5k you requested

Bcoz I didn't say any amount doesn't someone can't help me with it...

I didn't say somone must singlehandedly give me 5k.... I meant all I need is 5k. Even if na 500 dem transfer, I go accept with joy after all nobody owes me a dime.. It's out of free will
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Happyguy201:

Lol ask Mike Tyson and evander holyfiled the rest of the boxer what happened to them and their wealth
You are dense and badly educated what is the relevance of that are there no white celebrities that ended up broke?

What has that go to do with this

When Messi or C Ronaldo buys cars where are you with your hatred? The moment a black man does the same you start venting your frustration#

What about Hakeem Olajuwon and Jay Z and Tiger Woods and Oprah Winfrey and Michael Jordan and Dangote why don't you propagate their stories ?
Why so negative
Why so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
We are selfish. Some of those things you see in advanced countries are not done by the Government. Sometimes, most of the Ivy League schools in America generate more funding from Alumni annually than the US Govt.
You are stupid

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Bahamas95(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

You no go work for your own.you dey wait for person wey work to come dash you.
Bros e nor mean, if he wire me some dollars join my hustle the ministry don move to permanent site be dat. You dey form like say if Bill Gates ask you to send am your bank details you nor go do am sharpaly grin

Free money dey sweet o!

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by saajus: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
The easiest way to identify dumb people is when they can't constructively exude their points without insult.
Nobody here is not saying blacks should not enjoy their money. But, weighing their giving back to their leisure life, it doesn't make sense. The giving back will eventually be a gain for them in the future. Cos, if Mayweather finds 100 Mayweather's in Africa or black community and sign them, his net worth will multiply. Blacks care so much about now. I repeat it, Mayweather training center is like a kitchen. Have you ever wondered why blacks are not passing wealth to future generations and you will be amazed how Walton, Ford, Disney and Co easily pass their wealth to the future generations? Bill Gates worth over 100 Billion Dollars, how many times has he rented $5m/week yacht. If Mayweather is doing it once in a while, nobody will talk but check his lifestyle. Something is not a lifestyle until you repeatedly do it.

0monnak0da:

You are unintelligent an probably unexposed.

There is no difference between people EVERYWHERE

If you have anything sensible to say say it without Bringing blackness into it

a suite in Caesar's palace which I have had the privilege to visit and experience for research costs a minimum of $40000 a night and
can go as high as $100000

most of those who use them are NOT BLACK

Google Robert Kuok
and see how much he spent on his yacht
Bill Gates has leased a yacht for $5 milllion A WEEK

I repeat A WEEK . For lease

so once again

if you have anything sensible to say do not bring BLACKNESS into it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
The easiest to identify dumb people is when they can't constructively exude their points without insult.
Nobody here is not saying blacks should not enjoy their money. But, weighing their giving back to their leisure life, it doesn't make sense. The giving back will eventually be a gain for them in the future. Cos, if Mayweather finds 100 Mayweather's in Africa or black community and sign them, his net worth will multiply. I repeat it, Mayweather training center is like a kitchen. Have you ever wondered why blacks are not passing wealth to future generations and you will be amazed how Walton, Ford, and Co easily pass their wealth? Bill Gates worth over 100 Billion Dollars, how many times has he rented $5m/week yacht. If Mayweather is doing it once in a while, nobody will talk but check his lifestyle. Something is not a lifestyle until you repeatedly do it.

You talk like an idiot

Go and make wealth then use it to do all those glorious things you are preaching about

Mayweather is GETTING RICHER every year

ARE YOU??

Mind your business and stop talking like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by emerged01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yabsun:
And Yoruba adage said ìjà 'odòla, ôrúkò lo ma ñ bàjé. I think that adage needs to be modified.
When your boy turn to street fighter no complain o because E Dey add value to your name.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by bizhop01: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Black man investment
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Godhatesodomy: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by saajus: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
You running away from them created everything you mentioned below. Will you run away forever? Your Children sent abroad will sha visit someday. Those they run away from are waiting for them big time

Snowale:
So having a house abroad is wrong, with the underdevelopment in Nigeria, kidnapping, Ebola, Lasser Fever. Or do you think after making it, people are not outside there trying to rob you or kidnap your kids, you won't fly them abroad, everyone wish to send ones children to 5star schools you think you can find any here.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by richPHAROAH: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
mompha and hush puppi no do pass like this. floyd u are a learner
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Stillthebest: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
IamPatriotic:
He should spend part of his wealth on charity and reduce his extravagant lifestyle. Moreso, what does he does he need all the car for?

those check the Bolded
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
chrischukszy01:
Money must be made in the year 2020

The same thing you said in 2019 cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by RaptorX: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yohh:
I'm sure this guy is just using these purchases to acquire more money because there's no way he'll just be recruiting all brands of exotic cars for fun.
Cars are depreciating assets even luxury cars.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yabsun:
And Yoruba adage said ìjà 'odòla, ôrúkò lo ma ñ bàjé. I think that adage needs to be modified.
Not like that pls...its ija o dola, oruko l'on so ni grin
I wonder what he would do with that fat money...its much waw! I hope he would also invest in charitable cause like Manny Pacquiao or come to africa his roots to lift some people out of poverty via various programmes. He can never he broke in his entire life, almost 1bn usd...whaat!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by saajus: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Another way to identify dumb people, they assume. Please, respect everyone here. You may be surprised that we have some very rich people on this platform. I am not saying I am one of them but you assuming I am not getting richer every year because I am on Nairaland is a high form of ignorance.
0monnak0da:

You talk like an idiot

Go and make wealth then use it to do all those glorious things you are preaching about

Mayweather is GETTING RICHER every year

ARE YOU??

Mind your business and stop talking like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
bizhop01:
Black man investment

Is Cristiano Ronaldo a black man? NO

Floyd is almost twice as rich as Ronaldo

Ronaldo has invested more in cars

Stop hating on black people

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
Another way to identify dumb people, they assume. Please, respect everyone here. You may be surprised that we have some very rich people on this platform. I am not saying I am one of them but you assuming I am not getting richer every year because I am on Nairaland is a high form of ignorance.

Shut up

You are unintelligent
Are you not making assumptions about Mayweather
Are you his accountant?
I am not assuming you have manifested your stupidity with your own words

Go back read, comprehend]

I asked you a question. I did NOT assume

but you are weak psychologically and so need to talk about yourself.

I did NOT assume anything about you

If you are getting richer good
Leave Mayweather alone and practise what you preach

Are you black?

Why the biography?

You are rich ? Whose business

Not relevant

Stick to the topic whatever criticism you want to make about Mayweather do not bring his color into it

That is my beef with you

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Culin:
We won't need a car in heaven

Make I get that kind money and you come be wife dey tro me that kind advice.. Na your Ghana must go bag you go take go villa

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what this littleman would do if he had Zuckerberg's money or even Dangote's money.

I'm sure he would have killed himself by now
You don’t need to have Zuckerberg or Dangote money to enjoy yourself to the fullest .
The little he had his enjoying it life is full of enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Culin:

If at all heaven exist
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by eboniest(f): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
His love for cars .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Culin:

Do away with your poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

It's stupid to compare mayweather to dangote,so don't even start.
how is stupid? mayweather is self made. Dangote is rich because of tribe,his uncle. tell me what you learnt from Dangote as a business man? please start. who was dangote before 1999? and dont call peoples opinion stupid if you cannot prove you point it makes you look stupid.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
Search about his granddad, dantata, his grand dad was the richest man in Africa, Dangote was never in politics.
You asked what Dangote did to make his money, he invested, and his business flourishes. Just like Mark Zuckerberg(you worship) started from just a small app and it flourishes, just like bill gate started from nothing. How much can he still from Nigeria, to become the richest in Africa. Even Abacha's wealth never made him the 10th richest in Nigeria
my guy i have read about Dangote that is why i made my statement known to you. dangote cannot survive in a free market. he would run down. there are so many business men that i have read about who their source of wealth can be traced and how they built it WITHOUT the government. e.g coscharis. please dont be irrational. Dangote was never be richer than ABACHA. danote is not even richer than Tinubu. moreover dictators are not listed in forbes. but you and i know that Abacha was extremely wealthy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by MrCork: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
VanEFCC:
Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan To Celebrate Christmas

Shared with caption ...

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6fXZ4mFgpb/

..rubbbbish...
I drive a 2019 Range rover as spoot and own 2015 metallic black BMW Mtec!!
angry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by King2019(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Doublelegend:
Let me use this very moment to invite you all to Jesus... Jesus loves you... He died for you and I so that we can live... There lies before you life and death... But I'll encourage you to pick life... Please read, John 10:10, Jesus is inviting you to eternal life... All you're facing in this present world is for a while... Where do you wish to spend eternity... Heaven or hell?
It's lies in your decision now... Confess Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, accept the fact that he died for your sin and God raised Him from the dead... Ask Him to forgive your sins and lives in you... if you just prayed that prayer, congratulations... You're saved. Please find a Bible believing Church to attend.

He comes quickly, prepare yourself for rapture

Thank you for your time...
#Akede Iyinrere...
#Shalom

Jesus is not coming anything
Quit deceiving yourself
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
IamPatriotic:
He should spend part of his wealth on charity and reduce his extravagant lifestyle. Moreso, what does he does he need all the car for?
How is that your business? Charity ko? Chinasa ni
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Bloooody(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Doublelegend:
Let me use this very moment to invite you all to Jesus... Jesus loves you... He died for you and I so that we can live... There lies before you life and death... But I'll encourage you to pick life... Please read, John 10:10, Jesus is inviting you to eternal life... All you're facing in this present world is for a while... Where do you wish to spend eternity... Heaven or hell?
It's lies in your decision now... Confess Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, accept the fact that he died for your sin and God raised Him from the dead... Ask Him to forgive your sins and lives in you... if you just prayed that prayer, congratulations... You're saved. Please find a Bible believing Church to attend.

He comes quickly, prepare yourself for rapture

Thank you for your time...
#Akede Iyinrere...
#Shalom
Mention the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus?
One forces children to worship him.
The other gives children gifts.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
You running away from them created everything you mentioned below. Will you run away forever? Your Children sent abroad will sha visit someday. Those they run away from are waiting for them big time

Many have indirectly turned to black Americans, just like Mayweather, they don't have to come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.