Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan (70804 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by mrchineke: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Short little people.

Serious vanity issue here.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by saajus: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Research/Google how to present real questions and won't look/sound like rhetorical questions in English Grammar. I don't have time to write about it. Change your mindsets if you want to see a better country in which your Children can live peacefully.
0monnak0da:

Shut up

You are unintelligent
Are you not making assumptions about Mayweather
Are you his accountant?
I am not assuming you have manifested your stupidity with your own words

Go back read, comprehend]

I asked you a question. I did NOT assume

but you are weak psychologically and so need to talk about yourself.

I did NOT assume anything about you

If you are getting richer good
Leave Mayweather alone and practise what you preach

Are you black?

Why the biography?

You are rich ? Whose business

Not relevant

Stick to the topic whatever criticism you want to make about Mayweather do not bring his color into it

That is my beef with you

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Afriface: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
This Guy made 1 Billion USD Dollars in the last Decade followed by C.Ronald, Messi, Lebron James and etc.. Mayweather is the highest paid athlete in the world.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by chrischukszy01(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:

The same thing you said in 2019 cheesy
Your papa!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what this littleman would do if he had Zuckerberg's money or even Dangote's money.

I'm sure he would have killed himself by now
I just tire for the guy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
how much does Dangote have? This man is a self made millionaire. You think he is Fulani or gets tax waiver from the federal government? If Dangote gets the money of mark Zuckerberg I guess he would die.
You be mumu walai
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by opray: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
wow
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Your mumu no get part 2 grin
Reason why I said black n white diff

One is spending on security, the other on cars!

U see how you justified me? grin
Them plenty here wella, make them go ask Tyson, even the man that bought the most expensive house wan sell am since two years ago

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Livecamp09:

Do away with your poverty mentality

Leemaoooo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Teejay13(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Money man, this once have concer money. This year 2020 oluwa shower your blessings on me

Please kindly patronize me, i have a clean Macbook Pro Notebook Laptop 13" - 2010 edition for sale

500GB Hard disk
8GB Ram
Processor: Core i5
Battery cycle: OK
For more enquiry, check out this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5591574/macbook-pro-late-2010-notebook
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
2019 don finish for this one eye ooh
2020 already grin

I doubt that. People like these live for the moment and I bet they still don't feel the pressure of new year yet

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
what I can't believe someone can say "How much does dangote have(implying he has nothing)" Dangote, the richest man in Africa, presentl building a refinery, you think refinery is Kiosk or 2 bedroom flat, making it so big in a underdeveloped country like Nigeria isn't easy, if you want to make it in life, you better stop hating successful people, and stop Hating Hausa/Fulani, you will indirectly be receiving curses from different angles, His family, employees are always laying curses on his hater and enemies
Leave the mumu, the refinery carries the largest fractional distillation machine in the world, leave the mumu na. How much Mayweather dey spend monthly to pay salaries sef

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
Idiot, the same white you worship, loves themselves and most of the times are racist, and are against us.
Idiot, search Jay Z and see what he how he spend his money.
He is richer than mayweather na. He lives like the white.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by HBB1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
The easiest way to identify dumb people is when they can't constructively exude their points without insult.
Nobody here is not saying blacks should not enjoy their money. But, weighing their giving back to their leisure life, it doesn't make sense. The giving back will eventually be a gain for them in the future. Cos, if Mayweather finds 100 Mayweather's in Africa or black community and sign them, his net worth will multiply. Blacks care so much about now. I repeat it, Mayweather training center is like a kitchen. Have you ever wondered why blacks are not passing wealth to future generations and you will be amazed how Walton, Ford, Disney and Co easily pass their wealth to the future generations? Bill Gates worth over 100 Billion Dollars, how many times has he rented $5m/week yacht. If Mayweather is doing it once in a while, nobody will talk but check his lifestyle. Something is not a lifestyle until you repeatedly do it.

Why did Bill Gates rent and not buy the Yatch?

He understands the value of money?

I think Mayweather and many people like him, have not found meaning to life.
All this show-off, is a cover-up for the emptiness that the last purchase didn't fill.

I now make 10 times what I made last year, and I tell you, I am not more 'satisfied' than I was before.

I see people of all races and social castes die daily and I have come to question the essence of life-- we will all die someday, with just the cloth they cover us with.

Mayweather is going to leave all this wealth for the spoilt brats he has as kids.
Those ones are going to fritter everything away-- everything!

True meaning to life is what many or most use decades finding.
We try to cover the nagging feeling with women, alcohol, sports, money, children, marriage, but non of these really satisfies it.

'Why was I born?' is a question most people can't answer!

P.S-- before the naysayers attack me thinking I am poor... I am veeeeeery far from being poor. cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
saajus:
Research/Google how to present real questions and won't look/sound like rhetorical questions in English Grammar. I don't have time to write about it. Change your mindsets if you want to see a better country in which your Children can live peacefully.

Empty gibberish

I am Nigerian he is American what has my desire for a better country got to do with him or his car purchases

Learn how to reason intelligently

My issue with you is the nonsense you are spouting about black people

many rich white people buy cars too

e.g Ronaldo and Messi

He is wealthier than either of them
so stop hating
stop beefing
stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Masaudmuhammed: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
VANITY - OPEN - VANITY.......... Vanity crew shaaaa
GOD IS GREAT - IN GOD WE TRUST;
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what this littleman would do if he had Zuckerberg's money or even Dangote's money.

Keep on believing on Zuckeeberg/Dangote they're only fronting for CIA and Governments.

TMT paid the price to be the boss.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
HBB1:

All this show-off, is a cover-up for the emptiness that the last purchase didn't fill.

I now make 10 times what I made last year, and I tell you, I am not more 'satisfied' than I was before.

I see people of all races and social castes die daily and I have come to question the essence of life-- we will all die someday, with just the cloth they cover us with.

Mayweather is going to leave all this wealth for the spoilt brats he has as kids.

We try to cover the nagging feeling with women, alcohol, sports, money, children, marriage, but non of these really satisfies it.

P.S-- before the naysayers attack me thinking I am poor... I am veeeeeery far from being poor. cheesy

You are bitter

Only Bill Gates can say why he did not buy the yacht
Not buying a yact is NOT evidence of "knowing the value of money" That is follish talk

Many other billionaires OWN yachts

do they not know the "value of money"??
Abramovich owns a yacht and many others do too

those issues about meaning of life are as pertinent whether you are rich or poor. They are totally parallel and irrelevant whether you buy a horse a camel or a Rolls Royce

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
HBB1:

You are bitter

Not buying a yacht is NOT evidence of "knowing the value of money" That is follish talk

those issues about meaning of life are as pertinent whether you are rich or poor. They are totally parallel and irrelevant to the issue here whether you buy a horse a camel or a Rolls Royce
If you have the money and you buy a Rolls IT IS NO CRIME OR SIN.

It is no one's business
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

You be mumu walai
your father mumu grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
my guy i have read about Dangote that is why i made my statement known to you. dangote cannot survive in a free market. he would run down. there are so many business men that i have read about who their source of wealth can be traced and how they built it WITHOUT the government. e.g coscharis. please dont be irrational. Dangote was never be richer than ABACHA. danote is not even richer than Tinubu. moreover dictators are not listed in forbes. but you and i know that Abacha was extremely wealthy.
The Federal Government never helped Dangote make his wealth, if they had helped him in anyway, they would have a share in his company.
LOL, you think any of our politicians can have up to 3.2 trillion Naira Dangote have, you said Tinubu, the total revenue generated by Lagos is never up to 400 billion, that's is less than 0.2% of Dangotes wealth, that's if Tinubu is able to still all Lagos State revenue for a year. Then he will have to loot the whole of Lagos revenue for about 1000 years. And for Abacha, we've heard about all the recovered abacha's loot, and it's not up to what ordinary Patience Jonathan stole.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
your father mumu grin
Lolzzzzz, na blood money you go do laslas, na motor be your problem, no worries. Keep dragging ur sef like mumu. I swear you reach 1 billion %, home training - 12%, we know how you value your parents mumu
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Typhoonsbane: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
how is stupid? mayweather is self made. Dangote is rich because of tribe,his uncle. tell me what you learnt from Dangote as a business man? please start. who was dangote before 1999? and dont call peoples opinion stupid if you cannot prove you point it makes you look stupid.
You sound even more stupid,how can you say you haven't learn anything from dangote,a nab who started from small and built a fortune entering businesses other rich people were afraid of you're comparing him to a sports man.the way you think says a lot about the kind of person you are.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by HBB1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
0monnak0da:

You are bitter

Not buying a yact is NOT evidence of "knowing the value of money" That is follish talk

those issues about meaning of life are as pertinent whether you are rich or poor. They are totally parallel and irrelevant whether you buy a horse a camel or a Rolls Royce

Bitter?! cheesy

When you grow older and have made money, you will question many of the values you had as a younger person.

Haven made the money many Billionaires are now thinking of giving most(or all )of the money back.
They have made the money and they have found out it is not the ultimate goal in life.

Mind you, I can't be bitter...driving the latest car is not my goal in life-- that's not what I live and breath for.

I have eased both wealthy and poor people into the great beyond ( I compete with the grim reaper for a living cheesy), and I have found out, in the end it all doesn't matter.

I have tasted success, handled money... Will handle more money and achieve more things, but those things don't define me.

...and I am not against buying good things, I like good things, but I am happy without those good things.

I don't worship wealth!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by danietohbadt(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Is it because Dangote doesn't show off? Well, he has a yatch and boat, and he uses expensive cars too.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yabsun:
And Yoruba adage said ìjà 'odòla, ôrúkò lo ma ñ bàjé. I think that adage needs to be modified.

Seconded cool

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
HBB1:

Bitter?! cheesy

When you grow older and have made money, you will question many of the values you had as a younger person.

Haven made the money many people are now thinking of giving most or all of the money back.
They have made the money and they have found out it is not the ultimate goal in life.

Mind you, I can't be bitter...driving the latest car is not my goal in life-- that's not what I live and breath for.

I have eased both wealthy and poor people into the great beyond ( I compete with the grim reaper for a living cheesy), and I have found out, in the end it all doesn't matter.

I have tasted success, handled money... Will handle more money and achieve more things, but those things don't define me.

...and I am not against buying good things, I like good things, but I am happy without those good things.

I don't worship wealth!

You are also egocentric

Who asked you your biography .

If you think it is so interesting then publish it

This thread is not about the "meaning of life" neither is it about you
Digest that!!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
HBB1:

Bitter?! cheesy

Haven made the money many people are now thinking of giving most or all of the money back.

I don't worship wealth!

You are also egocentric

Who asked you your biography .

If you think it is so interesting then publish it

This thread is not about the "meaning of life" neither is it about you
Your values are yours others do not have to subscribe
Digest that!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

You sound even more stupid,how can you say you haven't learn anything from dangote,a nab who started from small and built a fortune entering businesses other rich people were afraid of you're comparing him to a sports man.the way you think says a lot about the kind of person you are.
you are a complete dunce. if you cannot tell me how he started and made his money please GTFO ofmy mention. if you are stupid please look for your likes. grin grin brother wey mumu
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by blowjohn(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
i dont hate. when he mkes his money not because of his tribe then we can talk. he is just a political billionaire. abeg what exactly will he say he did to make his money?

What is that one saying? Who told u that dangote is building the refinery with his money?
Money that banks contributed to?
If not that people r so corrupt in this country u think refinery is such a big deal?
many people have the ability to build refineries or own mega malls bigger than shop rite but fear of efcc wont allow them.
Once u have a name, banks are ready to die for u.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz, na blood money you go do laslas, na motor be your problem, no worries. Keep dragging ur sef like mumu. I swear you reach 1 billion %, home training - 12%, we know how you value your parents mumu
You have ended up not saying anything but to show how empty your brain is and how shallow yor thinking is. you came here claiming isaac newton but have not made a single point........you are the reason why we have graduates that are unemployable. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.