Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,954 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 (11179 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by themaestro08(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rexraph18:

What did you find out in your Google research?
Basically Contrary to what he told you.

A few research will give you a reality check.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by uzomachibyk3232: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
skyhighweb:
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Send me your signature please @
Uzomachibyk3232@gmail.com
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by skyhighweb(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2019
uzomachibyk3232:

Send me your signature please @ Uzomachibyk3232@gmail.com
send signature how?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2019
African countries:South Africa,Cape Verde,Rwanda,Botswana and Namibia.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by iamme1234(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Freestainworld:
Our people perish for lack of knowledge, if you have such amount of money, what are you traveling for when you can invest the moneyhere in Nigeria and make millions within the space of one yr, we have the population.

Nice advise but which business
Where is the power supply Nepa
Those are the things to consider
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by AheadAhead123: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

You have no idea undecided

A country with this dangerous level of poverty can never be secure
Forget the facade you see in some of those "fancy" estates......

When e go red
Una go know

Security is a big concern in Nigeria

In other words, a rich man in Nigeria is living with many poor people, so he has to sleep with one eye open.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Barbie514: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin cheesy

In other words, a rich man in Nigeria is living with many poor people, so he has to sleep with one eye open.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

You have no idea undecided

A country with this dangerous level of poverty can never be secure
Forget the facade you see in some of those "fancy" estates......

When e go red
Una go know

Security is a big concern in Nigeria
My Dad was kidnapped for a week and we also got attacked by armed robbers on the Ore-Benin expressway on our way to Delta State when I lived in Nigeria. I never want to step back into that jungle until security is guaranteed.

You have 100 million youths without decent jobs.This is a time bomb waiting to happen and the fantastically corrupt politicians don't care and are still using bullion vans to loot the country blind.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/over-100-million-nigerian-youths-without-decent-jobs-fg.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

My Dad was kidnapped for a week and we also got attacked by armed robbers on the Ore-Benin expressway on our way to Delta State when I lived in Nigeria. I never want to step go back to that jungle until security is guaranteed.
You have 100 million youths without decent jobs.This is a time bomb waiting to happen and the fantastically corrupt politicians don't care and are still using bullion vans to loot the country blind.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/over-100-million-nigerian-youths-without-decent-jobs-fg.html

You get my point

I'm scared as hell
I can't enjoy the little I have worked for without fear of prying eyes on me.
Just yesterday two different young men begged me for food

I looked at them and I could see hunger all over them.

I felt bad

All these people with slim hope are the security risk we have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
AheadAhead123:

In other words, a rich man in Nigeria is living with many poor people, so he has to sleep with one eye open.

Exactly
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

You get my point

I'm scared as hell
I can't enjoy the little I have worked for without fear of prying eyes on me.
Just yesterday two different young men begged me for food

I looked at them and I could see hunger all over them.

I felt bad

All these people with slim hope are the security risk we have
I will rather stay where I currently live with security than become a millionaire in Nigeria and sleep with one eye open. Nigerian is on a descent to full anarchy and not a place to raise children.

Only thing keeping Nigeria together is prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

I will rather stay where I currently live with security than become a millionaire in Nigeria and sleep with one eye open. Nigerian is on a descent to full anarchy and not a place to raise children.

Only thing keeping Nigeria together is prayers.

Yea I get u

Do you stay in South Africa?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yea I get u

Do you stay in South Africa?
North America
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

North America

That's fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Ugoerico(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Don4mark:
Dear friends, I really need your advice of the best country to travel to in 2020 to go and hustle.
I am really tired of this country and the way jobs this days are not stable.

I need a country I can go and work and make some money to take care of my family.

My budget is between 500k to 1.5M.

Your advice is important to me.

Thank you.
Why not use the 1.5 to process study visa in relatively cheaper countries like Ukraine, Romania etc?
OR if you prefer first class countries Germany and other western Europe then use part of the money you have and pay someone living there to get sponsorship letter for your study visa..

If the above coudnt work then the third option is to do three months UAE visa enter there, get and pay a reliable UAE job agent for any readily available 2year contract job for u: salary of about 3500 AED(350k naira always comes with accommodation). Do the work for two years and save money, come back to naija and start Germany process whose success rate remains very high once you block an account of 10,200 Euro for your living expenses.

Don't plan migrating with visit visa cos u may end up regretting...

Wish you good luck.
(I am not an Agent and i don't recommend any)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Rexraph18(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ugoerico:

Why not use the 1.5 to process study visa in relatively cheaper countries like Ukraine, Romania etc?
OR if you prefer first class countries Germany and other western Europe then use part of the money you have and pay someone living there to get sponsorship letter for your study visa..

If the above coudnt work then the third option is to do three months UAE visa enter there, get and pay a reliable UAE job agent for any readily available 2year contract job for u: salary of about 3500 AED(350k naira always comes with accommodation). Do the work for two years and save money, come back to naija and start Germany process whose success rate remains very high once you block an account of 10,200 Euro for your living expenses.

Don't plan migrating with visit visa cos u may end up regretting...

Wish you good luck.
(I am not an Agent and i don't recommend any)

Very nice input tnx..
You have additional information to collaborate this, drop abeg.. even if it negates this, still drop..
Don't tell me to Google anything
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by olioxx(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
In dis particular order:
+ Switzerland
+ Liechtenstein
+ Luxembourg
+ Norway
+ Iceland
+ New Zealand or Denmark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Dipseet(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2019
The following steps will help newbies (Thanks to CassieV for the tips)

Most of the schools in Germany are tuition free even for international students, you only get to pay a certain amount as semester fees say between 100-400 euros and most times the semester fee comes with a semester ticket to aid in transportation in your city or town.
However, before you're granted a student visa, you have to prove that you can take care of your living expenses with one of the following means ;
1. Block account: The estimated living expenses for a student in a month is 720euros, when you multiply that by 12 months, you get 8640euros. This is the amount you're required to block in an already opened account with either Deutsch bank, Fintiba or Xpatrio. It is called a block account because you will not be able to withdraw everything at once, only 720euros will be released to you every month.
2. Sponsorship letter: If you have a relative living and working legally in Germany, they can get you this letter. They'll have to visit the alien office in their city and will be required to provide some documents and pay a certain fee. The letter will be sent to you when they receive it so that you can go with it for your visa interview.
3. Scholarship: This is usually the best if you have the scholarship, your visa will be granted in under 2 weeks after interview. So try and look for scholarships you can apply to.

Now that you understand the financial situation, let's go into the application process.
To search for schools, click on this link
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang[]=2&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
filter your search to make it easier, there are English taught courses there.
Generally, the very important documents needed to apply to schools in Germany are;
1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
3. School Certificates (Degree, Waec, etc)
However, depending on the school, some other documents needed are as follows.
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test
8. Etcetera.. Visit your prospective school website and find out the documents they need from you.
Note: You don't apply with your original documents, you have to make photocopies of them and Certify them in High court or a Notary public. If you stay in Lagos, you can certify at the German Embassy too. You'll have to book appointment for that.
For those planning to go for a Bachelors course, you need a 100level transcript from a university to apply for a BSc program in germany. WAEC alone will not be enough and No, OND will not do, you need a HND.

For the application proper, it is always important to go through the website of the schools you want to apply to, you'll get a lot of information form there concerning how to apply. Some schools do only online applications, some requires that you send your application documents to them by post after applying online, some you send your documents as pdf to their email address and then you get the uni assist crew.
Like I said earlier, it is important to go visit and read the websites.

When you get your admission letter, open a block account immediately(that is if you don't already have a sponsorship letter) and as soon as you get your account details, send an email to the embassy requesting for a visa interview date.
You need these to get an interview date:
1. Admission letter
2. Block account/sponsorship letter/scholarship letter
3. International passport data page(scanned)
Then your Full name and Resident address.

Prepare for your interview
Go for your interview
Rexraph18:

Very nice input tnx..
You have additional information to collaborate this, drop abeg.. even if it negates this, still drop..
Don't tell me to Google anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Rexraph18(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Dipseet:

Most of the schools in Germany are tuition free even for international students, you only get to pay a certain amount as semester fees say between 100-400 euros and most times the semester fee comes with a semester ticket to aid in transportation in your city or town.
However, before you're granted a student visa, you have to prove that you can take care of your living expenses with one of the following means ;
1. Block account: The estimated living expenses for a student in a month is 720euros, when you multiply that by 12 months, you get 8640euros. This is the amount you're required to block in an already opened account with either Deutsch bank, Fintiba or Xpatrio. It is called a block account because you will not be able to withdraw everything at once, only 720euros will be released to you every month.
2. Sponsorship letter: If you have a relative living and working legally in Germany, they can get you this letter. They'll have to visit the alien office in their city and will be required to provide some documents and pay a certain fee. The letter will be sent to you when they receive it so that you can go with it for your visa interview.
3. Scholarship: This is usually the best if you have the scholarship, your visa will be granted in under 2 weeks after interview. So try and look for scholarships you can apply to.

Now that you understand the financial situation, let's go into the application process.
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang[]=2&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
Generally, the very important documents needed to apply to schools in Germany are;
1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test
8. Etcetera.. Visit your prospective school website and find out the documents they need from you.
Note: You don't apply with your original documents, you have to make photocopies of them and Certify them in High court or a Notary public. If you stay in Lagos, you can certify at the German Embassy too. You'll have to book appointment for that.
For those planning to go for a Bachelors course, you need a 100level transcript from a university to apply for a BSc program in germany. WAEC alone will not be enough and No, OND will not do, you need a HND.

For the application proper, it is always important to go through the website of the schools you want to apply to, you'll get a lot of information form there concerning how to apply. Some schools do only online applications, some requires that you send your application documents to them by post after applying online, some you send your documents as pdf to their email address and then you get the uni assist crew.

When you get your admission letter, open a block account immediately(that is if you don't already have a sponsorship letter) and as soon as you get your account details, send an email to the embassy requesting for a visa interview date.
1. Admission letter

Go for your interview

Thanks so much for this.. I believe someone will find it really helpful.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
South Korea would be a good start.

That's if you can work in the factory.

Kindly ignore any demon that will tell you to invest the money in this prison yard called Nigeria....

They're your Village People.
Domon sir. Ise lo gbe.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
dilodavid:
Domon sir. Ise lo gbe.
Ìsélógbé
Vbèè óye hé?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Ìsélógbé

Vbèè óye hé?
Oyiese.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by larryking540: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Freestainworld:
Our people perish for lack of knowledge, if you have such amount of money, what are you traveling for when you can invest the moneyhere in Nigeria and make millions within the space of one yr, we have the population.

Oga shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Fortune884: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Rexraph18 post=85330145]

Good evening,I'm new on Nairaland and barely know how to send messages Please I have my blocked account funds,all I need is the process to get admission to a tuition free uni for bachelor degree in Germany that doesn't require first year tramscript
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Chike31(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where did you get this information that you need to upload BA , Admission Letter, and International passport for Visa Appointment Booking.
Dipseet:

1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test

1. Admission letter

Go for your interview
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Chike31(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Where did you this information that you'll need your BA, admission letter and. Passport to enable you book for an appointment?
If on the website, please kindly drop the link.

Thanks
Dipseet:

1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test

1. Admission letter

Go for your interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Dipseet(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Chike31:
Where did you this information that you'll need your BA, admission letter and. Passport to enable you book for an appointment?
If on the website, please kindly drop the link.

Thanks

I don't understand....
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Dipseet(m): 5:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Chike31:
Where did you get this information that you need to upload BA , Admission Letter, and International passport for Visa Appointment Booking.

Read it well..... Not upload.... U need it for the interview.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Sonsynas: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=MCdrinkwater1 post=85222062][/quote]

If you're a graduate. .pm
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 1:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Sonsynas:

If you're a graduate. .pm
I'm not a graduate bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu Int. Airport New Runway Construction / Commonwealth Considers Visa-free Regime For Member Nations / Top 10 Important Road Safety Tips From FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.