Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108282 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by stanbell2014(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please I would like to know which country is flexible to relocate with my family apart from Canada and what's the best way for me to begin?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Pesb(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Ireland, Australia, new Zealand & Japan

239 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Or11: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pesb:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.

523 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pesb:
Denmark skilled migration route hard die.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
stanbell2014:
Please I would like to know which country is flexible to relocate with my family apart from Canada and what's the best way for me to begin?

To be honest with you immigrating as a Family man to a developed country is very difficult except you are a multi millionaire (50M and above) or you or your spouse is a highly skilled and experienced IT Professional, Doctor or Nurse.

369 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ednut1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
babakb:

To be honest with you immigrating as a Family man to a developed country is very difficult except you are a multi millionaire (50M and above) or you or your spouse is a highly skilled and experienced IT Professional, Doctor or Nurse.

exactly what i wanted to say. You cannot just say you want to relocate your family just like that except you are able to get a job or are in those in demand occupations. Na only canada and Australia dey do immigration promo

267 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
ednut1:
exactly what i wanted to say. You cannot just say you want to relocate your family just like that except you are able to get a job or are in those in demand occupations. Na only canada and Australia dey do immigration promo

Honestly, People always think Canada is overrated until they start searching for another option.

253 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Okika123(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.
you don't want to learn it

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2020
OP reason Australia

Portugal

New Zealand

Norway

You can also consider buying a passport (citizenship by investment)

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Cousin9999: 2:40am On Oct 30, 2020
I wouldn't say these are the "best," but they're good:
UK
Caribbean
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain

But this also depends on personal preference.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gerrard59(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language

Apparently, you never liked the country enough or saw yourself residing there for a long time. It is entirely your fault, after all, they are people (Nigerians inclusive) who learn a foreign language while in their home countries and excel at it due to sheer interest and love for the country. Before you say it could be French or German, rather, they are Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by MVLOX(m): 4:10am On Oct 30, 2020
How about Malta.....

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Frankiecrenshaw: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Cousin9999:
UK
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain
Caribbean

South Afric wetin?

297 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Cousin9999: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
South Afric wetin?

I'm assuming they'll be living in more upscale areas where there's less drama. Also, law enforcement is cracking down on the xenophobia. I'm optimistic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Frankiecrenshaw: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Cousin9999:

I'm assuming they'll be living in more upscale areas where there's less drama. Also, law enforcement is cracking down on the xenophobia. I'm optimistic.
yeah true. But u need to be a millionaire already here to really do that in SA..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by blackcherry: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Cousin9999:
UK
US
New Zealand
South Africa
Spain
Caribbean

Which country in the Caribbean?
Some are struggling.

9 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by chandini435: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2020
:I wouldn't say these are the "best," but they're good:UKUSNew ZealandSouth AfricaSpainCaribbeanBut this also depends on personal preference. South Afric wetin?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2020
blackcherry:

Which country in the Caribbean?
Some are struggling.

All the Caribbean countries don't really have much to offer except you become a citizen.

With 150,000 USD you can buy citizenship there so that you enjoy visa free status to all Europe, and other developed countries.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by femi4: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2020
stanbell2014:
Finland, I don't know how

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by spy24(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2020
France is kind of easy

Russia too but language is a problem except you can learn

Australia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by skylane: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2020
spy24:
France is kind of easy

Russia too but language is a problem except you can learn

Australia
please how will I relocate to France or Russia what can I start doing now to relocate please help am drowning here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigDawsNet: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
United States
Uk
Australia
Austria
UEA

Canada, UK currently in recession because of covid and its really expensive to migrate all family at once...

Why don't you process US alone as a man and try
to hustle for 2 years den u can send for ur family

Best Bet... Work Visa

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Sheney: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:
United States
Uk
Australia
Austria
UEA

Canada, UK currently in recession because of covid and its really expensive to migrate all family at once...

Why don't you process US alone as a man and try
to hustle for 2 years den u can send for ur family

Best Bet... Work Visa

How can this work

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by BigDawsNet: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sheney:

How can this work

You need job offer from the US to apply for a work permit...

Start applying for professional jobs within the US... Nothing is guarantee tho... Covid is still dealing with economy...

10 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Tats(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Or11:

Why you never learn the language na? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Or11: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tats:

Why you never learn the language na? grin grin grin

Na age o. I cannot be cracking my brain grin grin

53 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by oloriooko(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why you wan relocate with your entire family?
Bro your best bet is to go first, hustle and plan to pick your family maybe after 3-5 years
And be prepared for the worst cuz Coro is not helping matters

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Goodman247: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Uk, canada, us, Australia, newzealand

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by HomerTimpson: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
R. OF BIAFRA

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Binance(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
As long as the place is Europe and their head correct, no wams grin

OP reason Australia
You are here too with your "wams" grin
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
New Zealand or Australia

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.