Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday (504 Views)

What's Happening To Kuda Bank? I Can't Find My Money / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Does Blac Chyna Have Work Permit To Sell Cream In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday by Gynn: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday by Princeton92(m): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2019
I need me a job, being jobless after service isn't fun! cry undecided
Re: Read This If You Have Work But Can't Find Anyone To Do It Because Of The Holiday by muyinet: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2019
If you need to work on any of the following Electronics and Electrical equipments, kindly give me a call or whatsapp/sms on 07053178542
muyinet@gmail.com

Computers...Laptops or Desktops PC... Windows and IOS Operating Systems

Computer networking... All Cisco networking equipments

CCTV CAMERAS installation

Heat Machines... Including heat machines used by Tailors to fix stones on dresses

Electronic sewing machines

All Tvs and Stabilizers & UPS

We also sell Phones and Laptop accessories

Do not hesitate to call, SMS or whatsapp on
07053178542, muyinet@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking About Starting A Chatbot Business In Nigeria / 3 Essential Things To Prepare Your Small Business for a More Prosperous 2020 / Indeed Resume For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.