Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Need This Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need This Book (674 Views)

Get This Book On SALES FOR FREE / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / Help Me Get This Book. I'm Ready To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Book by Outreachms: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2019
I'm looking for the book "How to Make Money Out of Thin Air" By Brain Sher if anyone has it or know where i can get it please reply this message
Re: I Need This Book by jeyselassie(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Outreachms:
I'm looking for the book "How to Make Money Out of Thin Air" By Brain Sher if anyone has it or know where i can get it please reply this message
I have hard and soft copy of it.
Re: I Need This Book by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
jeyselassie:
obotphilomena@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Need This Book by Outreachms: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2019
jeyselassie:

WOW so first how's the book hope it impacted on you greatly....secondly how do i get it? I live and work in Lagos although i'm in the east at the moment for holiday......I will need both hard and soft

Thank you
Re: I Need This Book by jeyselassie(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Outreachms:

WOW so first how's the book hope it impacted on you greatly....secondly how do i get it? I live and work in Lagos although i'm in the east at the moment for holiday......I will need both hard and soft

Thank you
it was wonderful. I can give the soft. My number us below n signature I can send the download link to you.
Re: I Need This Book by jeyselassie(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
obotphilomena@gmail.com thanks
you think you're fast. Lol
Re: I Need This Book by Outreachms: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
jeyselassie:
it was wonderful. I can give the soft. My number us below n signature I can send the download link to you.

Ok i will send you a mail via your email now
Re: I Need This Book by Outreachms: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Outreachms:

Ok i will send you a mail via your email now

Email sent, via the email address on your profile. Will expect your reply. Please also check your spam folders in case my email went to your spam
Re: I Need This Book by jeyselassie(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Outreachms:

Email sent, via the email address on your profile. Will expect your reply. Please also check your spam folders in case my email went to your spam
do you have the download of akin alabis book?
Re: I Need This Book by Outreachms: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
jeyselassie:
do you have the download of akin alabis book?

No.......this one is not opening properly
Re: I Need This Book by Outreachms: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Outreachms:

No.......this one is not opening properly

Everything fine and ok now....Thanks plenty
Re: I Need This Book by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
jeyselassie:
you think you're fast. Lol
grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

UBA Recruits 4000 New Staff, Promotes Over 5,000 Staff Members As Salaries...... / Top 10 Beer Brewery Equipment Manufacturers And Factory In China / Online Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.