Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja (3500 Views)

Toyota Corolla 03 For Sale / Port Harcourt Mall Flood: Fixing A Car That Drove Through The Water / SOLD Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 03, 1.65m SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by kingreign(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2019
gly2ken:
It is the type car I am driving now and I have local made pedal lock as well as other oyibo device. But It is God that protects. I am hoping to get a 206 or 307 as I am tired of this corrola wahala. I can't even allow my wife to drive it because fear of theft. Anyway the car is worth the hype.
From frying pan to fire. That corolla isn't a wahala car. In fact it's one of the best cars to own. It's a thief magnet in Nigeria, in US and Canada, Honda is the thief magnet.
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by Drphemmy4u: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bestinstinct:

I doubt if it's the locally fabricated pedal locks. The imported ones can be removed but the locally fabricated ones will take anyone time and energy. I wish your friend the best of luck.
I am not sure the type he had on.Thanks bro.
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by Algorithimz: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
emmanuelgreat:
Please what do you mean by pedal Lock.
I thought tracker is better.

How does the pedal Lock works.

Ahh i'm surprised u haven't heard about the pedal lock, my dad normally use it on his Peugeot 505 then. The Iron can be very stressful to lock and unlocked. A welder can help you out.
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by Trustme2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Algorithimz:

Ahh i'm surprised u haven't heard about the pedal lock, my dad normally use it on his Peugeot 505 then. The Iron can be very stressful to lock and unlocked. A welder can help you out.
Infact, by the time they attempt steal your car and they see that peddal lock, they'll just swear for you and walk away. No Toyota brand especially the 2003-2008 model should be without that lock. Boys eyes dey shuck now. The hardship is strong and people are willing to do anything to survive including crimes

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Still in Abuja, about three weeks ago, A Toyota Hilux was stolen around Wuse Zone 5.

About a year ago, in the same Jabi, my customer's Toyota Camry (pencil light) was stolen.

It seems car thieves full that Jabi axis.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
weyreypey:

Kingreign assist please. One of the reasons I have chosen to stay a decade and brand different. Sorry op

Abi, I wan port to Mercedes from Volvo. I have owned Toyota Corrola, Kia and Honda Civic (no wahala but can easily be stolen).
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by weyreypey: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

Abi, I wan port to Mercedes from Volvo. I have owned Toyota Corrola, Kia and Honda Civic (no wahala but can easily be stolen).
Stop quoting me. I have no desire to chit chat with you.
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by sheu01: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please show us locally fabricated pedal lock, i want to see how it look like but according to people oyinbo own no dey too good. Anyone with good tracker name
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by josdiv(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Was at Magic Land Abuja yesterday and I was just restless. Had to stay less than the proposed time cos I knew badguys will take advantage of periods like this.

You don't need to get restless. A small investment in installing a car tracker for 18k on a Tracker/GPS Locator/Cut Off Fuel for your Bikes & Car with Mobile App & Web access, no monthly charge can save you this trouble. Send me a message or check my profile.
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by Waxxxy: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
josdiv:

You don't need to get restless. A small investment in installing a car tracker for 18k on a Tracker/GPS Locator/Cut Off Fuel for your Bikes & Car with Mobile App & Web access, no monthly charge can save you this trouble. Send me a message or check my profile.

What about tramigo T24 tracker, I learnt its more reliable
Re: Toyota Corolla 03 Stolen Around Jabi Lake Mall Abuja by josdiv(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Waxxxy:

What about tramigo T24 tracker, I learnt its more reliable

Tramigo T24 cost between 35k - 50k depending on where you are buying it from and it requires an annual subscription. This on the other hand is pocket friendly, delivers the same and even a bit more than tramigos with a free mobile app and pc web access requiring no monthly or annual subscription.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Gear Oil For Honda (end Of Discussion) 2004 / A Very Clean 2007 Hyundai SUV. Serious Buyer (Now N1.6m) / Toyota Prius Hybrid 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.