Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35280 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
As a chelsea fan, i will buy Arsenal club and sell off all the good players!!! grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2007
ana, iu will make sure they're liuidated! ;d
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2007
This is not a sports thread,

So who go play Who Wants to Be A Millionaire then
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2007
millionaires are sports people too undecided cool
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2007
and sports people are millionaires as well! grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2007
like me nd ya! grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
fo shizzle dawg, fo shizzle!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2007
I come be trillionaire
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2007
ok. in kobos abi? grin grin grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2008
hey whats up wit this thread?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Yetunday(f): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2008
I wonder oo
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2008
una don play tire 4 the thread abi??

last time, i heard some1 talking 'bout it and they were yarning a contestant who dropped all the way from 2 milla - 250 k!

is that true?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2008
Is the show still on?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Yetunday(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
@Mustay, what greed will cause in Naija, The babe was on a #2m question and wasnt sure of the answer. Instead of walking away, she gave the wrong answer and left with #250k!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2008
na wa o shocked

she ought to have learnt from experience tongue
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by tundysho(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
I wathed that episode too in amazement.The foolish girl was trusting on her insticts on question she is not sure of instead of going home with 2 milla by working away, she foolishlly gambled with the question and ended up with 250 k

Mumu girl
Yetunday:

@Mustay, what greed will cause in Naija, The babe was on a #2m question and wasnt sure of the answer. Instead of walking away, she gave the wrong answer and left with #250k!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by phemlabush: 1:21pm On May 05, 2008
Guess what!Who wants to be a millionaire is now online.The game is addictive.Just text PIN to 345 and you will get 3 Pins which allows you to play three(3) diffrent games using the three pins at just a cost of N100.You can win up to 50k and stand a chance of playing the live game on the hot seat.I tried the game,it is actually addictive.Once you get the pin,just log in to www.millionairenigeria.com to play the game.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2008
Talking about addictive, my colleague was on the show with her hubby for the valentine special and she ended up winning 1 million naira. she was the star of the office for weeks. Did you see the last Sunday's show on NTA? one girl won 500k, her ecstasy nearly killed me, and now knowing the winners are paid i think i want to be a part of the show. Check out the lady's pictures here ,

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2008
other pics of her

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by wenwolfuk: 12:23pm On May 06, 2008
i watched that show too!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Honestly the woman was literally a laugh a miniute, i've never seen so much twitching in my life.

one second she's umming and ahhing, then she was rubbing her neck then she was kissing the check.

But i have to say, girl had fun. Good luck for her, she won 500k which according to her she will use to open a shop, to sell things to facilitate her education and while she is there, she will be working and making money from her shop.

Her sister was so embarrassed, she kept hiding her face with her hair!! grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2008
Now that is what i call having a plan. She had her plan made before she came for the show, i heard you can play the game online now too, is that true?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by wenwolfuk: 12:50pm On May 06, 2008
TOTALLY

I saw the link on tv and tried it, i have to be honest, i'v become just a little bit addicted, and it was easy to get on to.

theres the whole texting pin to 345 then i got like 3 pins then went to www.millionairenigeria.com/onlinegame and registered.

Its that easy, then you know i well played.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm, ok i would try to play it and see how far i go on the game. Is it similar to the TV game? what does it actually look like?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by earthrealm(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2008
@seunspice,
how did u get those pics?,
r the screenshot images?, were u watching the show on ur pc?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2008
@ earthrealm
Am i supposed to tell you that? grin grin grin you can't believe what you can do with softwares these days. That was from adobe premier pro. the show was recorded and transferred to my system where i did extract those images. cool?
Do you watch the show too?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by earthrealm(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2008
ok cool, i tot it was screenshots, that u were watching the show on ur pc using tv tuner or sumthing,
the show was recorded on cd?, or vhs?

hvnt come acrss a portable vcd/dvd reorder in the open market though.

yup i watch the show a lot, hvnt been so lucky 2 hv been shortlisted,
hv spent like 2k on recharge cards, ie in the vmobile era, now i no get power to continue trying, since am not even sure of being shortlisted,
am warming up though, by preparing n cramming as much general knowlwedge questions as i can,
i wil be the first nairalander 2 appear on the show, n am gonna do u guys proud, u can bet ur shirt on that!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2008
i bet you would but that would be after me. I am warming up big time for the show and the ten million is mine baby. Yeah, i am soaking up all the general knowledge which aint that general though and when i get on the show i am going to be a big hit.
So lets see who beats who to it earthrealm. It would definitley be a mind blowing experience of a lifetime.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by wenwolfuk: 9:00am On May 07, 2008
Na wa for you guys oh.

na so u they throw big big word, premier pro, something recorder, and you are still looking to play the game the old fashioned way.

So much for technological era

u don't know that the show is now online!!!!

well incase you were wondering, you can get to play for the N10 mill if you win weekly or monthly, its an automatic shortlisting

you have to go to www.millionairenigeria.com/onlinegame and you have to get a pin, text PIN to 345, you get 3
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Sundayakin: 2:33pm On May 10, 2008
Hello guys how can i play the millionaire game on line i've gotten the 3 pin nos.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seunspice(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2008
Sundayakin, all you have to do is go to the website www.millionairenigeria.com/onlinegame to register and play. I must confess though that the game is addictive. Have fun let me know if you beat my point haul Although i am nowhere on the leaderboard.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by earthrealm(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2008
so after playing online, when/how do u get to appear on television
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 1:12am On May 15, 2008
Online and tv aren't the same are they?
As far as am concerned, MTN is more of a marketing firm than anything else. Other networks should 'learn' from this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Messages Ebuka Got From Mother And Daughter / Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.