Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation (1385 Views)

Cheap Windows 10 Pro Activation Key / Help With Windows 10 / Get Direct UK Used Apple Macbook With Windows Installed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by DenreleDave(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks I just did it

Cc:
ITbomb
Computerboy
yomifowe
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by ITbomb(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Time to get on the black market for parts

Get a Windows activator, onhax should have the latest version
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
ITbomb:
Time to get on the black market for parts

Get a Windows activator, onhax should have the latest version

Bros, how shud I reach you.... Pls Bro have mercy... Help me Pls... Shud I send u a pm
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by Ishana(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Contact me through my signature.
And let's talk.

I have the product key.
For windows 10 and office 19.

If you live in Lagos.

It's much more easy.
Using a crack is a risk as it Might expose your files.
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by Premiumwriter: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
DenreleDave:
It is telling me to connect to organization activation server... I don't know what to do again.

Should I just install Window 7 or find a solution to this problem... I bought the laptop

Cc:
ITbomb
Computerboy
yomifowe
you can activate windows 10 using command prompt. No need to install anything.

That was how I activated mine.

Follow this guide or google 'how to activate windows 10 using cmd'

https://www.minitool.com/news/how-to-activate-windows-10-cmd.html
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you can activate windows 10 using command prompt. No need to install anything.

That was how I activated mine.

Follow this guide or google 'how to activate windows 10 using cmd'

https://www.minitool.com/news/how-to-activate-windows-10-cmd.html

Not all command prompt works jare... What I downloaded wasn't up to 7 mb.. So I like it like that...
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by Premiumwriter: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

Not all command prompt works jare... What I downloaded wasn't up to 7 mb.. So I like it like that...
the way u dey type ma. E b like we de fight.

No b u ask for help? Me just wan assist and dis wat I get?
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by DenreleDave(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Premiumwriter:
the way u dey type ma. E b like we de fight.

No b u ask for help? Me just wan assist and dis wat I get?

Haba no be fight sir.. Abeg no vex..

Pls unquote me... I edited the thread
Re: Pls Help With Windows 10 Pro Activation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thanks I just did it

Cc:
ITbomb
Computerboy
yomifowe
sorry for disturbing but how did you activate it? I need help please

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Brand New Gold Macbook Air 2020 / Scan Your Pc For Virus Free / Learn How To Paint In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.