Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Learn How To Paint In Nairaland - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Paint In Nairaland (1383 Views)

Researchers in Nairaland. / How Can One Locate Previous Topics In Nairaland / Paint Shop Pro 8 Tutorial Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by charlisco(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2006
Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by charlisco(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2006
[center]LEARN HOW TO PAINT IN NAIRALAND[/center]
Are you a good artist/painter or you tend to become one,
Then this trend is meant just for u, let see what design you will be able to manipulate from this few design template/items

Since the item, that are going to be used are coded in flash, you have to make use of the keyboard  "prints creen" to be abel to give us your finished design.

Procedure on how to get/saved your finished design
After creating your desire design
[list]

[li]Make sure that the graphic to be capture is showing in the window and is in front of every other window been open, to do that click on the Nairaland internet window to make it active
Press print screen on the keyboard to capture the window into the copy clipboard[/li]

[li]Open any graphic application in your system, let me make us of Microsoft - Paint. Click on the Start icon > Programs > Accessories > Paint[/li]

[li]While on Paint press Ctrl + V and click on yes on the message that appear to past it[/li]

[li]Select the part with the select tool (in rectangle form) beside free-form select (in star form) [/li]

[li]After selecting/marquee the part you wish to make use of, go to the edit menu, click on copy to, in the copy to dialog box that appear, type the file name you wish to save it in the file name option, and in the save as type select 24-bit Bitmap [*.bmp;*dib) [/li]

[list]
[li]Since Nairaland do not accept bmp file to be attached, you have to convert it to jpeg[/li]
[li] you can achieve that by importing it into corel draw and then export it as a jpeg file or gif[/li]

[/list]

You can use other graphic application if you know how to go about it.

Mine is show down here
I will like to see urs

Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by Ynot(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2006
Ok, i'm bored.

Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by Rhodalyn(f): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2006
that's mine isnt it lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2006
Wow! Charlisco you are really doing a good job here. Take five.
Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by eveseh(f): 9:32pm On May 06, 2006
i already know how to paint
Re: Learn How To Paint In Nairaland by LoverBwoy(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2006
hsfghgfh

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Good Home Internet Connection In Kaduna? / All Testkings And Pass4sure / Where Can I Download A Safe Windows Media Player 11 Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.