Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja (1203 Views)

Man Finally Graduates After Spending 12 Years In University / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
CLOSED

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by engrjosefz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats...

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
engrjosefz:
Congrats...
thanks
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Jarus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mtn's poor network doesn't allow me upload pictures...
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jarus:
Congrats
Thanks boss, God bless you
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Divay22(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations smiley
God bless you always and forever

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Divay22:
Congratulations smiley
God bless you always and forever
Amen, thanks plenty
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by InvertedHammer: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
/
Congratulations!

\

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Congratulations!

\
Thank you so much sir.
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Meel: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations .
Wishing you success in your future endeavors

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by davbravo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Meel:
Congratulations .

Wishing you success in your future endeavors
Amen, thanks Meel
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by kennyjam: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats man....
akoro adayi.....

Ya ku Ohomorihi avor.

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by christejames(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations Bro, and better life after I wish you.

It's always nice to show that part of us that exudes kindness once in a while, such little kindness go a long way in mending fissures and crevices of life.
Thanks to the kind hearts in this amazing forum that contributed to his success story, we can always do better.

#followNPFL
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by iaamxavier(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations on your Graduation

Now what did you study and what's your CGPA?

1 Like

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations! I thank God for you.
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by r231(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
adeiza4u:
All glory be to God...
It won't be nice of me not to put this up here. I like to deeply appreciate the initiator of this great forum, which has invariably become a huge blessing to many, including myself.

In late 2015, I got admission into Federal University Lokoja amidst a very sad and depressing moment of my life as I lost my only surviving parent.

Because uncaring nature of my extended family, paying my first school charges of about 50k became a problem. Relations I expected to help me pull through all looked the other way. I came here and informed TeHn, a defunct nairaland NGO, and they helped me pay my first school charges.

When the going got tough again in my third year in the University, I returned here again to narrate my ordeal to which InvertedHammer responded and paid my school charges again.

Now I have graduated successfully and wish to briefly express my sincere gratitude to Mr seun for coming up with this platform, and also to appreciate all the then TeHn's facilitators and donors, especially the likes of r231, jaybee3, TeHN, jarus and others. Also my appreciation goes to InvertedHammer for singlehandedly pulling me out of depression in 2017.
It is obvious I wouldn't have come this far without your various sacrifices, to which I'm deeply and forever grateful.
Cc: lalasticlala

congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by adeiza4u(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
r231:

congrats
Thanks boss
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2020
r231:

congrats
r231, how are u?.

U still dey come this place.
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by r231(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
sassysure:

r231, how are u?.

U still dey come this place.

Lol
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
r231:

Lol
lipsrsealed
U are loling me cheesy
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by r231(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
sassysure:

lipsrsealed
U are loling me cheesy

I dey here now.

How have you been
Re: Adeiza4u Of Nairaland Finally Graduates From Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
r231:

I dey here now.

How have you been

Haaaa cheesy
I'm super fine.

Good to know you are okay.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lad Is Dragged To School By His Classmates After Refusing To Attend Classe / Registration For Unilorin(supplemantary) / Public-vs-private-school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.