Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117711 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by okadoo: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Heartbreaking! So sad.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
iamJ:
when I dey find her for Facebook, u dey talk job angry
Already, you wan enter set? Na woman of God, o, she no go give you face.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:
May their souls rest in peace. May Allah grant them aljana firdaus. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loses.
Allah knows best.

Good

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Taciturn1: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
doggedfighter:
Was god asleep?
Your reaction is plain evil

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Pruwa: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
May God grant them the heart to bear the loss
I pray the Holy spirit comfort them
this is really sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ITbomb(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
That small water?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

What's the essence of prayer

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Harkstetunz: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
I don't know how to swim and will never try to, even if taught how to

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
sonnie10:

The only reason I won’t engage you is because I have seen your picture on that thread you created.

That guy is right.
Such situations would likely bring up questions.
If you're not asking questions right now, you're a blind follower.

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by chukwuibuipob: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
sad dem mama don use mirror and villa gong sad lipsrsealed undecided embarassed undecided Fear dem
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by chiefolododo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=chiefolododo post=85243806] good Muslim? You must be born again ( accept Jesus as your Lord and savior ) to enter the kingdom of God[/s]

TRASH.
Yoruba moslem
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Realfrankie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .

If sometimes you doubt the existence of God then who else created you?

Dear sister, God exist

They're some situations we call trying times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

K

Whwe at Ief the God we all seeked outi[color=#000000][/color]

What if the God we all seeked wasn't actually outside but inside and he knocks in our hearts, open your heart and seek his counsel.
May their gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Very crazy story! They just died just like that

How does anybody explain something like this

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by YelloweWest: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is just too tragic cry

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Blabbermouth: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

There is no relationship between mortal death and the sin you sin.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Ayobami7(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
So Sad
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Newmans: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
I dont understand this story how come a pastor who was supposed to be busy ministering on Christmas left his work in the House of God travel with his children to Spain to go Flenjo for there, God go they catch all of them one by one

U are expected to teach your children good things and not how to spend extravagant lay other's should learn from his story
God sees!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Blabbermouth:

There is no relationship between mortal death and sin.

Yes, there is.

But in this instance, I dont think so.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by IpobAntidote: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
Yoruba moslem

Igbo craztian.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by klax(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
uzohrome:
I feel for them, very bad and I can't question God. I did cried because the pains will much to bear for the parents. Take hrt man of God. No amount of crying and weeping will bring back the souls of the departed ones. Just it as woes and sorrow of life. Take hrt sir.

Which man of God Man of God died join. Read the post again.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Blabbermouth: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, there is.
But in this instance, I dont think so.
Enlighten me.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
May they find eternal rest in the bosom of the father
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Newmans:
I dont understand this story how come a pastor who was supposed to be busy ministering on Christmas left his work in the House of God travel with his children to Spain to go Flenjo for there, God go they catch all of them one by one

U are expected to teach your children good things and not how to spend extravagant lay other's should learn from his story
God sees!!

Modified: Hmm! I don't know how to call back the people who liked my comment because actually, you have a point.

What is a pastor doing on the Costa del Sol on Christmas day I am sorry for blasting you, you were right.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by MaziOmenuko: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

So the will of God is for them to die a cruel, painful death while taking a timeout? If you are a father, you would watch your children grasp for air while water rushes down their lungs, chokes them until their eyeballs pops? You lot should take a moment and think deeply of your beliefs...honestly!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Dcaliphate(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
binghamm:
I bet he didn't see that one coming. Had he escaped it, it would have been testimony time. Now that it got him, I wonder what his folks think. undecided
it's still testimony time bro, cos the wife and the other sibling survived.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Obamaclothing96(f): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rest In Peace
Check my profile for clothing Trousers and shirt kindly DM
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by yahoosurepass(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
ceremonial pastor... cool
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Joyfulgal: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
uzohrome:
I feel for them, very bad and I can't question God. I did cried because the pains will much to bear for the parents. Take hrt man of God. No amount of crying and weeping will bring back the souls of the departed ones. Just it as woes and sorrow of life. Take hrt sir.

The man of God also died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.

U mean the Muslim paradise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Enlighten me.

You can be left to reap the natural consequences of your sin resulting in your death

You can be disciplined by God for your sin which if you dont rectify your ways could lead to your death

Just that God doesnt actually come down and smite people again

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ENEMYOFGOD6: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin good for then. they think say Spain na Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.