Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan (3564 Views)

Peugeot 504 Is Bad For You: Part II / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! / The Hook-up - Lagos Meets Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
You may want to reference this thread from last year

https://www.nairaland.com/4577698/hook-up-lagos-meets-los-angeles

So this is a reciprocal visit to EgunMogaji2 in his habitat

At: Ibadan, Oyo
Who: EgunMogaji2 and Shagati
Why: I want to have breakfast of Amala or Iyan!

Mode of transportation: How else na?

Setting off.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Traffic not looking shabby

..........but in reality, what is a Lagos-Ibadan Highway without traffic? Can not!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Arrival Ibadan City

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dude, you’re going to make me miss my bike cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Is it too late to ship it in?

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Shagati:

Is it too late to ship it in?

Nah, that bikes too wide for comfort in Naija. I’ll be bringing a Harley Sportster 1200 in about a year.

4 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Space is not for sale
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
This land also is still not for sale. Uncle Shagati and Egun Baba - Merry Christmas from this side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eddee:
This land also is still not for sale. Uncle Shagati and Egun Baba - Merry Christmas from this side
Same to you buddy cheesy
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mr Shagati long time o! This your new thread just sweet me for Belle. It's been quite sometime.

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shagati:

Same to you buddy cheesy
EgunMogaji2:

E kaasan Sirs,
eku odun keresimesi ati odun tuntun. cool

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
dumo1:
Mr Shagati long time o! This your new thread just sweet me for Belle. It's been quite sometime.

kingreign:
E kaasan Sirs,
eku odun keresimesi ati odun tuntun. cool

Howdy brothers? Compliments of the season

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Inside the City.
Waiting for EgunMogaji2 at the designated meet up point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
It was nice meeting Shagati again. It’s my turn to storm Lasgidi.

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
So Egbon and I met up and we went for breakfast.

Alas, neither Amala nor Iyan was expedient.
Something about the embarrassment of having to stop on the expressway on the return journey to do a number 2 if all doesn’t go well. angry angry angry

But I haf strong head so this is what I went for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
It was nice meeting Shagati again. It’s my turn to storm Lasgidi.

Gazzuzz and I will be waiting wink
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shagati:
So Egbon and I met up and we went for breakfast.

Alas, neither Amala nor Iyan was expedient.
Something about the embarrassment of having to stop on the expressway on the return journey to do a number 2 if all doesn’t go well. angry angry angry

But I haf strong head so this is what I went for.

But which was better this in Ibadan or what we had for lunch in San Diego? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shagati:

Gazzuzz and I will be waiting wink

I want to go and work at Gazzuzz front office for a week grin

All those lonely rich married women who come for oil changes wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Visit done and got on my way back to Lagos.

I must say that the RCC side of the highway is at a higher completion level than the Julius Berger side.
But factoring in the heavier traffic and multiple settlements on the Lagos-Sagamu stretch and we find the reason.

Sorry, no pictures of that splendid stretch as I was unable to dial down my wrist to even slow down and add to that a silver Lexus IS350 that was playing with me.

Pic below is at water stop at Old Toll Gate Ogere.
I must have lost 3kg net in sweat on the return trip man it was hot!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keke Napep - Drop me here! grin

Modified: 207MPH V-10 Powered machina grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

But which was better this in Ibadan or what we had for lunch in San Diego? grin

Me I like to adapt.
When in IB, eat like an Ibadanrian and when in San Diego na to chop tacos belleful. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I want to go and work at Gazzuzz front office for a week grin

All those lonely married women who come for oil changes wink
shocked shocked shocked
Issokay grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shagati:
Visit done and got on my way back to Lagos.

I must say that the RCC side of the highway is at a higher completion level than the Julius Berger side.
But factoring in the heavier traffic and multiple settlements on the Lagos-Sagamu stretch and we find the reason.

Sorry, no pictures of that splendid stretch as I was unable to dial down my wrist to even slow down and add to that a silver Lexus IS350 that was playing with me.

Pic below is at water stop at Old Toll Gate Ogere.
I must have lost 3kg net in sweat on the return trip man it was hot!!

Weldone sir, I shall be paying homage very soon.

5 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Maybe a restoration thread for this ol' timer, so I could be part of your motorcade. Hasn't been driven in exactly 2 years. Had a close shave during the 2017 Biker's carnival. Still starts with a little difficulty, and will definitely run. But the body kits have seen better days.

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Oya let’s go there cheesy
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Fentanyl: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eddee:

Maybe a restoration thread for this ol' timer, so I could be part of your motorcade. Hasn't been driven in exactly 2 years. Had a close shave during the 2017 Biker's carnival. Still starts with a little difficulty, and will definitely run. But the body kits have seen better days.
Then strip it all off and have a full nekkid bike

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Fentanyl:
grin

I owned a Speed Triple many moons ago
Nice
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shagati:

Then strip it all off and have a full nekkid bike

Will look very ugly! It was in that form after the accident, before the shoddy patch up.
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gatherings of okada riders. tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:
Gatherings of okada riders. tongue tongue

Don’t tell me you can't ride a bike? Na dey first thing dem dey teach friend for this side. As long as you fit ride bicycle, nothing dey inside Motorcycle unless of course greater concentration and sharper focus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Exhaust Vs Double Exhaust / Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur / The Mercedes S Class History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.