Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! (4819 Views)

Poll: Who should be the Sports Section Poster of the Year 2010?

JeSoul: 33% (12 votes)
A-40: 22% (8 votes)
Medjai: 44% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by mukina2: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
goat grin grin grin

you asked me ot nominate and i did na grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
Rat cheesy

I also nominated you now grin grin grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by altavista(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
JeSoul for analysing the NBA thread. Tired of this board being dominated by football football football cry
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Few more hours to the closing.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Guys, it's just a few  hours to the close of Nomination as nomination will close at exactly 11.59PM. THIS IS THE POSITION AS AT THE TIME OF THIS POST

medjai - 6 Nominations

JeSoul - 3 Nominations

marutimon - 1 Nomination

chic2pimp - 1 Nomination

beaf - 1 Nomination ***. . .being banned more than once this year although for his activities in the politics section

mobinga - 1 Nomination

mama-gee - 1 Nomination

medjai and JeSoul are leading with 6 and 3 nominations respectively.

The other 5 nominees have 1 nomination each. Will one of them make it into the top 3 or will another person entirely steal into the top 3? Na your hand e dey o. Keep on nominating as nomination ends at exactly 11.59pm tonight and a poll consisting of the 3 top nominees will be put up immediately for the actual voting to commence.

Keep it locked on this thread and watch events as they unfold.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by JeSoul(f): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
wow, SemiD, Muki and Alta thanks for the heads-up smiley  I no even think say ppl notice say there is an nba/nfl thread/s lol. This board is owned by football to the core lol.

I vote Bawo  cry  kiss for being the life of those threads with his outrageous and hilarious comments that made us all laugh all the time.

Honorable mention to my dude A-40, for solid all around analysis, unrelenting humor and amiable personality.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
honeric01:

Few more hours to the closing.

Oga mi, where you dey since? As I nor see you, I say make I enter drive seat drive the molue but as you don show now make I go back to my conductor level jejely  grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
JeSoul:

wow, SemiD, Muki and Alta thanks for the heads-up smiley  I no even think say ppl notice say there is an nba/nfl thread/s lol. This board is owned by football to the core lol.

I vote Bawo  cry  kiss for being the life of those threads with his outrageous and hilarious comments that made us all laugh all the time.

Honorable mention to my dude A-40, for solid all around analysis, unrelenting humor and amiable personality.

Lol. . .I'm a silent regular follower of the NBA thread. I actually like basketball but it's just difficult to watch the matches here cos they're at ungodly hours. I pop in once in a while on the NFL and Formula-1 thread (when it was still active).

If you make the final cut, better launch an aggressive campaign and get all your NBA and NFL homies to vote for you so you can give them footie addicts a run for their money grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by JeSoul(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
^lol smiley

I don't think anyone can beat out the footies oh! even with aggressive campaign tactics . . . unless say we go steal our own Inec DDC machines cheesy
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Jarus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
JeSoul:

^lol smiley

I don't think anyone can beat out the footies oh! even with aggressive campaign tactics . . . unless say we go steal our own Inec DDC machines cheesy
No, it's not our (we NL INEC) DDC machines that were stolen. grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
A40 should be nominated, He is a perfect all rounder

Football, basketball, NFL I am sure he can analyse World Eating competition
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
dayokanu:

A40 should be nominated, He is a perfect all rounder

Football, basketball, NFL I am sure he can analyse World Eating competition

You think A-40 should be nominated and you went ahead to nominate mama-gee?  undecided

WOW! Don't tell me she was that good in bedgrin wink
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^ Mamagee is better than you think, You would be surprised what she can do
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Oga mi, where you dey since? As I nor see you, I say make I enter drive seat drive the molue but as you don show now make I go back to my conductor level jejely  grin

Bro, i ain't your boss oo, we are partners and you have the RIGHT to take over any thread you think needs attention, we both can't be online at the same time, so please feel free to do the right things at the right time all the time on this board.

Thanks pal. cool
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by JeSoul(f): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
@SemiD and Dayo - naughty agbaya boys. Lol.
Jarus:

No, it's not our (we NL INEC) DDC machines that were stolen. grin
Siddon. SemiD has contacts and connexions. He can make the very nose on your face vanish. SemiD, na lie?  cheesy
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by kennylat: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
a40
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
It's about 1hr:3mins to the close of nomination. . . . THE POSITION AS AT THE TIME OF THIS POST HASN'T CHANGED FROM THE LAST UPDATE EXCEPT THAT 2 NEW NAMES (A-40 and bawomolo - RIP cry )HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST OF NOMINEES.

medjai - 6 Nominations

JeSoul - 3 Nominations

marutimon - 1 Nomination

chic2pimp - 1 Nomination

beaf - 1 Nomination ***. . .being banned more than once this year although for his activities in the politics section

mobinga - 1 Nomination

mama-gee - 1 Nomination

A-40 - 1 Nomination

bawomolo - 1 Nomination

Nominate! Nominate! Nominate!
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by mukina2: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
errrr Electoral chairman . .can i nominate for my friend? she cant come online right now grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by JeSoul(f): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
mukina2:

errrr Electoral chairman . .can i nominate for my friend? she cant come online right now grin
  grin  grin grin grin
   me too oh. I have 2, erhm I mean 3 friends whose internet connekshion is kinda slow right now and they can't vote before the deadline . . . can I cast for them? Thank you for saying yes in advance  grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by hannie: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2010
This thread is officially shyte if the elections arent annulled and Sagamite DULY ANOINTED, APPOINTED, WHATEVER-ED as the SPORTS POSTER of the year . . .

Its a WC year and Sagamite, like him or hate made for himself more than a name in the current year.

Post-humous award to BAWOMOLO !

Pls next time, Mods need to learn from Mukina how the awards used to be conducted years ago, twould have been more interesting having people for vote for different categories - Most Intelligent, Most Contrversial, Most consistent, Most respected, bla bla . . .
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2010
JeSoul:

Honorable mention to my dude [b]A-40, for solid all around analysis, unrelenting humor and amiable personality.[/b]

Nomination has closed but i would like to know if you nominated A40 or not.

Thanks
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2010
Deleted
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^

Delete this recent post you posted, edit one of your old post, then include A40 as your nominee.

Thanks
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2010
At the end of the nomination section, different names sprang up, names like JeSoul, MARUTIMON, A-40, chic2pimp, bawomolo (rip), Sagamite, MEDJAI, Dayokanu, Mobinga and  Beaf.

Nomination goes thus :

JeSoul  3 nominations
MARUTIMON 1 nomination
A-40, 2 nominations
chic2pimp 1 nomination
bawomolo 1 nomination (RIP)
MEDJAI 6 nominations
Dayokanu 1 nomination
Mobinga 1 nomination
Beaf  1 nomination (banned before)*
Sagamite 1
nomination

3 among these names came up with the highest nominations and they are in no particular order : JeSoul [/b]with 3 nominations to her name, [b]MEDJAI [/b]with 6 nominations to his name and [b]A-40 with 2 nominations to his name.

Nomination has closed, So who gets the title of the Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010? Maybe JeSoul?, MEDJAI or  A-40? The ball is in your court and you alone can decide. . VOTING IS NOW ON!!!

VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 11:59PM ON DECEMBER 31 2010
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Sagamite(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^Chineke!!! Who nominated me?
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 2:49am On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Hannis did.
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by hannie: 2:49am On Dec 16, 2010
I did . . .

any objection ?
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Sagamite(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2010
hannie:

I did . . .

any objection ?

Nah, I just did not spot it before. I guess because I scanned most of the entry rather than read all I saw was Bawomolo in capitals and assumed he was the nomination, so I did not check/read the rest of the post.

I thought he put me on the list as self-nomination based on my first post on the thread, which would have made me look like a sad git.  grin I wanted to tell him to remove it sharp sharp.  grin
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
cool cool cool vote vote vote cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Another ground I should be awarded is for my dedicated, selfless, chivalrous and gladiatory stance to expose Nigeria's age cheating. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Producing Mamas and Papas as teenagers and then rejoicing at our greatness and football prowess when they beat kids. undecided Sick mentality. undecided
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by hannie: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
u don start again ?

u and this ur mouthmaking ? undecided
Re: Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
hannie:

u don start again ?

u and this your mouthmaking ? undecided

I was born shouting, the doctors tried to put silencer in my mouth but they failed. grin

NB: the whole selfless, chivalrous etc is intended to piss off those that will attack my supposed "non-patroitism" and think I should support unabashed cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

queen2 - Im happy to be here / Questions For Aloib! / Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.