Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss (2906 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by africandictator(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
northbird:

Bill gates was in Harvard. Ask wat it takes to get a placement in Harvard..

Bill gates was exceptionally brilliant.

Same with Zuckerberg.

Harvard is da creme da ka creme of d ivy league schools.

Education takes you far. Not getting certificates for the mere sake of looking for jobs.

Larry page and sergey brin were. PhD students @ Stanford university when they created Google.

So my friend, don't be misguided, education takes you far.

Blame our educational system and the actors.

But not for one moment, look down on getting education.

you captured it all , they even forget that three of Nigeria’s top three billionaires are graduates , dangote, otedola, and mike adenuga
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by itsme01: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
chest beating thread

make i run away amaka!!
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by agadez007(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2019
itsme01:
chest beating thread

make i run away amaka!!
Its not chest beating if you can back it up

What are your own achievements,don't even mention owning a Nairaland account
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by yenereal(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
F*ck off. Who asked you?
Dedetwo:

If this is the sincere conclusion or summary you could draw from reading the piece, you have serious comprehensible issue.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by jay169: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
africandictator:
stop saying what you don’t know, both bill gates and mark Zuckerberg are graduates , they only passed their education to pursue their dreams and later they went back to continue. They are even mit/ Harvard drop outs , you cannot even compare their levels of education and exposure with a Nigerian university/secondary school drop out .. and now that we have seen that you have 7 degrees oga innoson kindly not send your children or relatives to school so that they can be like you too.
Lol, calm down na

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” - Innoson Boss by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Literally is down grading the engineers, designers and others educated ones who works for him, without those guys he as good as those guys at ladipo.appreciates your teams by words not only by salaries. Though God has pick your call

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Trendy Native Wears For Men, Wome And Kids By Buchi / Gift Items For Kiddies Party / New Gtbank Mobile Money Transfer And Recharge: Risky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.