Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,477 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bug Boy And The Insect Heroes . By Anifowose Ibukun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bug Boy And The Insect Heroes . By Anifowose Ibukun (387 Views)

Please Who Has This Book By Ibukun Awosika / A Land With Oil By Owolabi Ibukun Jubril / Grace - A Story By Ibukun Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bug Boy And The Insect Heroes . By Anifowose Ibukun by Ibusco: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
This story is a fantacy novel. Happy boxing day to everyone and happy veiwing.
Re: Bug Boy And The Insect Heroes . By Anifowose Ibukun by Ibusco: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
§ chapter one §
(The ultimate chip)
"Bob, where is your science project" bob class teacher shouted at him."ma pleace i need more time".bob replied. His teacher looked at him with a furious eyes and said to him"go home and never come back to school unless you have your project, bob pleaded with his teacher to give him more time but his class teacher refused instead she pushed him out of the class room and said to him that he was a fool and was no longer needed in the school immediately bob ran into the street with his school bag on his back.
"Bob do this bob do that,they should come and live my life for me ,i just hate my class teacher she's impatient but i know she trying to help me but i still have to prove to her that am not a fool" bob was talking to him self while walking alone. Suddenly a black van with tinted windows came out of nowhere and black men came out of the van, bob was scared and tried to run because they looked scary and had tech guns .
Re: Bug Boy And The Insect Heroes . By Anifowose Ibukun by Ibusco: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bob immediately ran for his life,the men with black suit pointed the tech gun at bob and shot a sharp neddle bullet at bob's neck, immediately bob fainted and was taken by the black suit men into the van.
The van spent almost three hours on the road but finally stopped by the world famous tech and reseasch center, the men with the black took bob out of the van at this point in time he was still unconious, they took him into the research center.
Suddenly bob opened his eyes,he saw wires and different mechanical stuff attached to his body,he also saw other people both young and old chained up and wired like him the only diffrence was that all of them had an insect in front of them, he also saw an insect in front of him,his was a bug suddenly the scientist started to swich on some levers and everyone started shouting for help because the pains were unimaginable suddenly the machine that power whole lab started to malfuntion all the scientist ran away leave their test subject behind.

(1) (Reply)

Colorless Rainbow - Episode 25 / The Pain Of Tomorrow- Aminat Adesanmi / Poems By Dabthepoet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.