Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure (32667 Views)

Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure: Updates On Traffic Around Lagos Metropolis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Fiisty(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by seangy4konji: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
The wahala I did before I got to Ibadan yesterday on the axis...we were taking o e way for over 1 hour...

I tire self.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Tominix(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
May God not let us be a partaker i once saw a scene humans burnt soo pathetic at SANGO
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf

If everyone leaves then who will build a better nation ?
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by jasent2020(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf
U have no idea the number of people that die daily in the US. You think tragedy only happens in Nigeria. Think again
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by ZombieTERROR: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keemsleek005:

No vex poo, but I think before you people comment you should understand something's. First, trucks do convey petroleum product in other contries, so u telling me you pass pipes to filling stations or trains will take the fuel to gas stations. Secondly buhari as got nothing to do with truck crashing its been happening for a long time and until the truck owner stop been greedy the should use the right MM plate in making the tanks, just like the trucks of TSL even if they crash they won't leak.

Trucks convey petroleum products but not a long distances like we have here...
Not on death traps we call roads

God punish Buhari and his zombie supporters
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by FlordFlorez(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Tanker explosions are now an everyday occurence , that prophets now include them in their yearly prophexies
Dont mind them. 2020 is right at the corner. They would soon start their yearly prophesy. 'God said oil tank would fall and catch fire' etc..as if it's not something that is highly possible to happen.

1 Like

Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Not just tankers drivers, but all trailers drivers in general
nabegibeg:

Honestly, I dont know if tanker drivers carry a space life when they ply the highway

Their recklessness is astronomical
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is the most disappointing post I have read on this platform recently.

People worked and made sacrifices to ensure the place you are living now is safe.
You are not ready to make any contribution towards the growth and development of your country yet you are discouraging others who do not want to become refugees like you.

How proud will you be to tell your children that you could not bear little hardship to put things right in their fatherland and bequit to them a country to be proud of. How will you feel before your children when you tell them the only thing you could do was to cowardly run away and make them perpetual tenants and slaves to the land owners all because you felt Nigeria was a doomed place.

I am sorry to disappoint you, this country will be great, we will do all that is possible by God's grace to lift the banner high and give a strong and prosperous country to our children which they will be proud to live in.

Enjoy your stay in a strange land, refugee.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by AreaFada2: 3:30am On Dec 28, 2019
A few back along that axis, a petrol tanker in front of our car was leaking petrol profusely along as it traveled. With family in the car.

People's effort to alert the driver was unsuccessful. We just prayed that someone doesn't unknowingly light a cigarette in one of the cars/trucks.

If anything untoward had happened some would have said village people used remote to bring him home to finish him off there. shocked shocked shocked

Whereas millions of people across the world visit their country every year. Without any village people involvement.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Dec 28, 2019
klap4gbens:

People worked and made sacrifices to ensure the place you are living now is safe.
You are not ready to make any contribution towards the growth and development of your country yet you are discouraging others who do not want to become refugees like you.

Dude I respect your optimism. Very touching.

You see, many of those people abroad went to study with the hope of returning home to work. I know vet docs, aeronautic engineers, and various people who actually left jobs abroad after training and returned. As far back as 1980s.

Many returned abroad seeing how things were turning out back then. Do you know how many diaspora people set up businesses back home but a combination of dishonest people & poor amenities conspire to ruin them? Never mind remittances from abroad that have helped to reduce poverty in 9ja, pay medical/food bills, pay rent, pay school fees and boost real estate sector.

I know people who were passionate about 9ja like you just 5 to 10 years ago. They invested good money in business in 9ja. Now they want to get out, sorting Canada PR and other destinations for one main reason: future of their kids. They fear for Nigeria's future.

So you cannot dismiss the genuine fear people have. They have been observing the direction Nigeria is travelling for years. If you are quite happy to tough it out, kudos, good on you.

One passionate preacher of "Nigeria will be great" in 2015 has since relocated his family to Europe. After armed robbers terrorized them several times.

Everyone has the right to plan for their future/their kid's future. Wherever they see that future. America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are full of descendants of people who wanted something better for themselves and their future kids. They left the old world/Europe to try the new world.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
in a sane country....

Oil is conveyed by train or underground pipes..

But here... Everything is on road

While Buhari and his gang of thieves approved 37 billion naira to renovate a part of the national assembly...

Nigerians are jokers
Nigerians will never take to the streets in outrage.

1 Like

Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Keemsleek005(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Trucks convey petroleum products but not a long distances like we have here...
Not on death traps we call roads

God punish Buhari and his zombie supporters

Really so let say there is a gas station at Alabama and the oil deport is at Texas so they will pass pipes to all the gas stations at alabama? Bro pls now relax, even during pep regime there were lot of truck accidents. I see these more of hatred for buhari then you accepting the truth. Shalom season greeting and happy New year, we surly get there. A Better nigeria
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by SleekyPosh(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
klap4gbens:

How proud will you be to tell your children that you could not bear little hardship to put things right in their fatherland and bequit to them a country to be proud of. How will you feel before your children when you tell them the only thing you could do was to cowardly run away and make them perpetual tenants and slaves to the land owners all because you felt Nigeria was a doomed place.

I am sorry to disappoint you, this country will be great, we will do all that is possible by God's grace to lift the banner high and give a strong and prosperous country to our children which they will be proud to live in.

Mr Naija Advocate Did You Get his Point at all?

Do you know what can lead a person to give up completely on his or her country?

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria to some obvi,ously poorer countries but Alas! You discover they still function for their citizens 500% more than this Weird Nation where Danger lurks around every corner no matter who you are?

Even Ghana just some Kilometres away survives to an extent on this country's excess resources, has 247 Power and Your So called Giant of Africa is in a total mess across all sectors and climes?

I no say una like Suffer till una die for this country....#NigeriansareAddictedtoSufferingandsmiling..

If you have a way to leave this country...Please do.

No one is safe here.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by ZombieTERROR: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Really so let say there is a gas station at Alabama and the oil deport is at Texas so they will pass pipes to all the gas stations at alabama? Bro pls now relax, even during pep regime there were lot of truck accidents. I see these more of hatred for buhari then you accepting the truth. Shalom season greeting and happy New year, we surly get there. A Better nigeria

You don't even know the size of America. .

BTW Buhari is an unrepentant terrorist
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by MumuCountry: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Did you say Ghana “survives” on your country’s excess resources? That is a dumb thing to say,right?

SleekyPosh:

Mr Naija Advocate Did You Get his Point at all?

Do you know what can lead a person to give up completely on his or her country?

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria to some obvi,ously poorer countries but Alas! You discover they still function for their citizens 500% more than this Weird Nation where Danger lurks around every corner no matter who you are?

Even Ghana just some Kilometres away survives to an extent on this country's excess resources, has 247 Power and Your So called Giant of Africa is in a total mess across all sectors and climes?

I no say una like Suffer till una die for this country....#NigeriansareAddictedtoSufferingandsmiling..

If you have a way to leave this country...Please do.

No one is safe here.

1 Like

Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by SleekyPosh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
MumuCountry:
Did you say Ghana “survives” on your country’s excess resources? That is a dumb thing to say,right?

E pain you Abi cheesy
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by MumuCountry: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
How will that crap pain me? grin But indeed it pains me to see how stupid nigerians have become grin grin angry chai grin

SleekyPosh:

E pain you Abi cheesy
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by Keemsleek005(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You don't even know the size of America. .

BTW Buhari is an unrepentant terrorist

Bro you can't pass pipes into gas stations, the only thing different is Nigeria don't keep to standards, the tanks as the standard thickness in making the tanks but trust Nigerians they will always cut corners. I stop here.
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by ZombieTERROR: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Keemsleek005:

Bro you can't pass pipes into gas stations, the only thing different is Nigeria don't keep to standards, the tanks as the standard thickness in making the tanks but trust Nigerians they will always cut corners. I stop here.

I'm talking about the distance
The standard of road networks

I stop here
Re: Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure by opomulero(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
is d bridge now open

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema / Pilot Saves A Plane Enroute Calabar From Crashing / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.