Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State (70406 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Beautiful Photos Of 'noah's Arc' Rebuilt In US / The Arc Of Noah Rebuilt In Atlanta USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gov Obiano zeal for beautification of Anambra is second to none, Gov Obiano has rebuilt, reclaimed many roundabouts and parks in Anambra
He first started with Boromeo roundabout Onitsha

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by majamajic(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin

my state , I can't wait to see u on 31st

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
grin

my state , I can't wait to see u on 31st
We share same thought.. 31st is the day

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beautification of Boromeo roundabout Onitsha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by BeijinDossier: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Looks good and beautiful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gov Obiano rebuilt Zik's roundabout

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
That is surely better than building schools and hospitals.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eze-Uzu roundabout Awka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:
It's not by force to comment, he has done credible well in education and health sector

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
More of Boromeo roundabout Onitsha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by SLAP44: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
slimfit1:

Bad belle

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is the new face of Amawbia roundabout he just unveiled three days ago

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Abfinest007(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
i hope they won't abandon it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Collins9156(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Are we to celebrating ths as a project or what, backwardness is a pandemic

45 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

IS not by force to comment, he has done credible well in education and health sector

You have a good education I'm sure others don't deserve the same is that not it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gov Obiano transformed Upper Iweka Parks that was known for criminal hideouts to beautiful parks

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by pricklewane: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foolish PDP supporters hyping lunatics like Makinde Ihedioha Umahi Ikpeazu n co should come and see what a serious governor is building not just propaganda O

25 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Reclaiming and beautification of many areas in capital city

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by majamajic(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Emmanuelhector:

We share same thought.. 31th is the day

I will be in spirit on 2nd January , I don't miss that every year

Anambra dey sweet for Xmas and new year

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ZombieTERROR: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rubbish......

Are we here to celebrate roundabout renovation..
Governance is a serious issue

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by jimyjames(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Very clean and beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Rubbish......

Are we here to celebrate roundabout renovation..
Governance is a serious issue
As opposition member you can't deny Gov Obiano is not doing credibly well in governance grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by ZombieTERROR: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

As opposition member you can't deny Gov Obiano is not doing credibly well in governance grin

Not opposing anything aside celebrating mediocrity..... I have always believed the SE deserved more than its getting from her politicial leaders

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Our people are home this season, they can access Anambra State holistically, not the lies by opposition parties and ignorant minds. Security is top notch

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Anambralstson: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Not opposing anything aside celebrating mediocrity..... I have always believed the SE deserved more than its getting from her politicial leaders

I understand your message, I'm not celebrating, just reminding us where we started and where we are, I believe you are familiar with these areas. Udo!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Ttipsy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by jumper524(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
I love progressive men, men who are result oriented.
Kudos to obiano, these are the kind of people we need vying for position and re-election not that animal who rigged himself in kogi..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by deboysben(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Reclaiming and beautification of many areas in capital city
l'm in that diamond access bank right now.

Regina celi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked

Anambra is truly beautiful.
Seems like Anambra is now competing with Abuja, Jos, PH etc in terms of beautifulness.
The state may be d future Dubai nd Japan of Africa
*Anambra amaka*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State by Foxman19: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
You will not stop posting nonsense on this Forum. So roundabouts is an achievement. No wonder majority of igbos troops out to southwest in other to see development.
Anambralstson:
Gov Obiano transformed Upper Iweka Parks that was known for criminal hideouts to beautiful parks

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.