Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Does This Test Results Mean - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Does This Test Results Mean (1744 Views)

What Does My Lab Results Mean ? / Fake COVID-19 Test Results On Sale: Lagos Government Raises Alarm / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
What does it mean

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
It means you have HIV

Shebi na word you want hear

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
It means you have HIV

Shebi na word you want hear
My girlfriend did it but am confused with the SERO before the negative. Thanks anyway.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Enwhen(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
eezor:
What does it mean

You are just too brain lazy...your problem is the SERO , can't u just use Google to know the meaning of Sero ... Na everything Dem go teach u ??, If I tell u now , later u go come ask with another topic " how can I fvxk my girlfriend" I don tire for una in this NL... Everything is NL when u have not done ur own simple research... #LazyYouths.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Smithwilliams826: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Let's be frank here. Its not your gf but you. No dey lie 4 ur gf head. U re HIV sero. If na ur gf, make she post tam herself or just Google it.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Enwhen:

You are just too brain lazy...your problem is the SERO , can't u just use Google to know the meaning of Sero ... Na everything Dem go teach u ??, If I tell u now , later u go come ask with another topic " how can I fvxk my girlfriend" I don tire for una in this NL... Everything is NL when u have not done ur own simple research... #LazyYouths.
And the fact the I need more input from here doesn't mean I am brain lazy. Mr know all, keep Google aside and educate me on what it actually mean. No limit to learning. U can actually make your comment without insults. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Smithwilliams826:
Let's be frank here. Its not your gf but you. No dey lie 4 ur gf head. U re HIV sero. If na ur gf, make she post tam herself or just Google it.
Haha. If I am the one I would inquired from the physician. She showed me and I have been pondering over that SERO. Though Google tried but still need more inputs. Thanks anyway.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Enwhen(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
eezor:

And the fact the I need more input from here doesn't mean I am brain lazy. Mr know all, keep Google aside and educate me on what it actually mean. No limit to learning. U can actually commend without insults. Thanks

I didn't insults u... The facts

Immediately I saw the topic , I was not to sure of the meaning, as such, I used Google to get it
right...bringing issues to NL is never bad , but should be after u have done some simple or basic findings...peace.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Enwhen:

I didn't insults u... The facts

Immediately I saw the topic , I was not to sure of the meaning, as such, I used Google to get it
right...bringing issues to NL is never bad , but should be after u have done some simple or basic findings...peace.
And if you are familiar with the net and Google itself, you will notice that one question are asked more than 1 million time. That doesn't mean the answers are not give. They are but in different perspective.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=eezor post=85267079]
And if you are familiar with the net and Google itself, you will notice that one question are asked more than 1 million time. That doesn't mean the answers are not given. They are but in different perspective.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by czarina(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
eezor:

And if you are familiar with the net and Google itself, you will notice that one question are asked more than 1 million time. That doesn't mean the answers are not give. They are but in different perspective.
He's right, a simple and thorough Google Search for 10 mins max will answer all your questions. There are no 'different perspectives", just what you need to know.

You don't have to create threads for everything.

But then, what do I know; I'm just Czarina.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
He's right, a simple and thorough Google Search for 10 mins max will answer all your questions. There are no 'different perspectives", just what you need to know.

You don't have to create threads for everything.

But then, what do I know; I'm just Czarina.
What if am using free data for nairaland browsing. If there is no answer to this from u, y not skip it for others. You can as well help me Google it since I don't have data for that.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by czarina(f): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
eezor:

What if am using free data for nairaland browsing. If there is no answer to this from u, y not skip it for others.
Free data indeed.

Just wait, people with "answers" are coming....
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by uboma(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
eezor:
What does it mean

seronegative means that the person does not have detectable HIV antibodies.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Dreiwizzy: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Op The result is negative. Serum is plasma from which clotting factors have been removed. You know blood is composed of a clear, straw-coloured, watery fluid called plasma in which several different types of blood cell are suspended.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
uboma:

seronegative means that the person does not have detectable HIV antibodies.
Thanks my brother. Meaning she is HIV negative? God bless you.
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by Olugbenga1234: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2019
eezor:

meaning the antibodies are not detectable. So he or she may not be infected

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by uboma(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
eezor:

Not absolutely.

She may not be HIV positive. If it had read non reactive, then it means that she did not test positive to HIV as at the time of the test.

Encourage her to run the test again at a different laboratory after some months.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
uboma:

Not absolutely.

She may not be HIV positive. If it had read non reactive, then it means that she did not test positive to HIV as at the time of the test.

Encourage her to run the test again at a different laboratory after some months.
Ok. Thanks
Re: What Does This Test Results Mean by eezor: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
meaning the antibodies are not detectable. So he or she may not be infected
Thanks. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of 75 Years Old Body Building Grandma / Tooth Decay: What You Need To Know To Prevent It / Help Needed On Internal Bleeding: Experts Your Help Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.