Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much (1385 Views)

Thank you, I ve got My Money Back? / thank you / Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by biggal: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gideon286 thank you for recommending Emca for me. Emca thanks for giving me quality and wonderful service.
A man of few words full of action.thank you.

I don't know your monicker here.
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by biggal: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
I am d lady that was in d hospital
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by Dordor25(f): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2019
biggal:
Gideon286 thank you for recommending Emca for me. Emca thanks for giving me quality and wonderful service.
A man of few words full of action.thank you.

I don't know your monicker here.

Please when did you place ur orders with them?
How long does it took before it arrived Nigeria?
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by biggal: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dordor25:

Please when did you place ur orders with them?
How long does it took before it arrived Nigeria?

It's express I use 2-5 days and the staff here in Nigeria are good got my goods delivered in my house without stress
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by Dordor25(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
biggal:

It's express I use 2-5 days and the staff here in Nigeria are good got my goods delivered in my house without stress

Okay...thank you
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by Kibbs(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Logistics gurus here. Please, is it possible for a package that's supposed to be delivered within 2days to be delivered more than a week later cus of festivities or is there some funny business going on?!
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by biggal: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
My dear relax na festivities problem. Did u use Emca.

If iys emca he.doesnt talk muxh ooo just relax.
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by Kibbs(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2020
biggal:
My dear relax na festivities problem. Did u use Emca.

If iys emca he.doesnt talk muxh ooo just relax.

Not emca o. But this dude said he sent my stuff by UPS since last week monday and it hasn't gotten to me. How's that possible? It's just interstate
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by biggal: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Kibbs:

Not emca o. But this dude said he sent my stuff by UPS since last week monday and it hasn't gotten to me. How's that possible? It's just interstate

I don't know much SBT that ooo
Re: EMCA Logistics Thank You Very Much by creativethumb: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2020
How much do they charge for normal and express delivery?

(1) (Reply)

I Have 1million Naira But Don't Know How To Invest. / Internet Cafe Startup And Business Plan / The Mtn Internet Sharkpod Promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.