Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

3 Money Making Ideas You Can Apply Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Money Making Ideas You Can Apply Now (604 Views)

3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / Money Making Ideas For Kids That Are Easy / Money-making Ideas This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Money Making Ideas You Can Apply Now by laughplanet: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Have you been struggling to make money but can’t hit the right spot? You are not alone so sit down and take a sip as I dive you through how I make my money and what you too can learn.
‘’It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change’’ – Charles Darwin. This quote was given long ago but remains true till date. Things have changed in past few decade due to technological advancement so the way people makes money. So the question arises. How do you make money or an investment that will pay off far into the future? I witnessed something remarkable some months back; three (3) commercial banks were after me that they want to open free saving account for me. These were the same banks that decline my request for a startup loan few years back. So I lend them my listening ears as they keep pouring their heart why I need to have a saving account as a business owner. I have two banks already which I rarely save, I replied, and opening another account will be of no use I said. And that is how I managed to escaped. I took some shocking decisions two years back to be where I am today (making money). Those decisions didn’t happen by chance but through a deliberate effort coupled with sacrifice, they changed my orientation and provide the unshakable foundation that have brought about financial success and that have broadens my knowledge to dream big dreams. I recalled one of my favorite quote by Chris ‘’ If your dream have died don’t bury it. it can live again’’ At a point I felt that my dreams have died, a dream of building business, a dream of travelling around beautiful villages in Nigeria and abroad, above all a dream of financial stability. Now that I've discovered these secret to make money, I want to share with you and hope that it helps you as you journey through. Here are some ways that you can use to make money.

1. Importation: Importation are good or services brought into one country from another country. I studied mathematics in the university but I also remember what I was taught in economics back then "theory of demand"
Understanding demand (needs) is the secret of a profitable importation. Though I did import from countries like China, USA, Canada and all but they are local product you can source and make some cool cash. I source my products locally and globally and sell in platforms like Amazon, Facebooks and Instagrams. I believed that you too can do that. If it happens that you don’t know how to start, I can teach you where to source your product locally and overseas at affordable price (as low as $75 which you can sell and make huge profit.
2. Affiliateiliate marketing: is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make. There are tons of products out there to promote and earn your share in the process.
Social media management: Anybody on social media can do this, it doesn’t matter your location- Lagos Nigeria, Belgium, or USA. Become a social media manager and start making money. I managed 4 social media account and charged from $70(#25,000) monthly depending on our negotiation.
3. Digital marketing: Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Digital marketing cut across offline and online advertising. Everyone needs the skill of digital marketing today to stand out as business owner or career persons.
There are bunch of ways you can make money especially online trust me. And if you're still figuring where to start from the good news is that I have something special for you.

I'm about to show you a step by step guide on learning any of them and also introduce to you other digital Skills that you can apply NOW and start making...[url]digihubsng..com[/url]
Re: 3 Money Making Ideas You Can Apply Now by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
eBook sellers...

I am very sure you are not practicing any of thsese things you mentioned.

You need to give your life to christ. Stop deceiving people

Practice what you preach.

You will stop contacting the would-be "magas" after receiving alert for your book.
Re: 3 Money Making Ideas You Can Apply Now by laughplanet: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2019
It will be a great Injustice on my part preaching what I'm not doing. Besides, I'm not selling Ebook.
Check my on IG @digihubsng

(1) (Reply)

Read And Laugh ... Imagine If You Were This Person / What Is The Best Way To Fix 300k For 6 Months / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.