Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,893 members, 7,852,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) (6320 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by saipn: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:
Dating since primary 3 irritates me and to be sincere i still do not think they have to get married until they are both financially stable.
And when do you think they will be more than OK? 20years, 15 years time or when? So they should wait till then?
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by Tarabye: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by damtan(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Not yet.
Till when? I ain't in a hurry.
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by double0seven(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2019
I think they've known each other since primary school. There weren't actually dating since primary 3.

And there are probably years they may have been out of contact with one another
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Michelle55:
16yrs? lipsrsealed primary3? What did they know about relationship at such a young age?
Wish them HML and marriage full of joy and understanding

What age did you start having boyfriend?
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by timbs001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okpa042:
This relationship can beat the longest marriage I have heard of..one prof in my uni has been married for 51 years ..and counting

I am happy and a little bit jealous smiley

Happy married life. God bless you
Sorry bro. Just curious, which university is that? Is the prof in Health sciences?
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
They look sick. undecided
Re: After 16 Years Of Dating, Nigerian Man Set To Wed His Girlfriend (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dicktion:
See how bony and malnourished they all look sad
Children gonna be sticks or what

Father Lord, did your daughter just read this lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me! / Ex Miss Nollywood Queen princess Seimokumo pantless photoshoot spike fire / Salawa Abeni Leaks Her Nudes After Exposing Man Trying To Blackmail Her With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.