Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46070 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Spiked

Yes, its getting better. Thanks.
Glad to see you posting again.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by chic2pimp(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2010
R.I.P MAN. You be sorely missed.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2010
You guys should plz stop this. Plz respect Busayo.
This is not nice.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by MandingoII(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
You guys should plz stop this. Plz respect Busayo.
This is not nice.

This
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by DaRapture: 4:02am On Dec 11, 2010
Humm, so how has this turned into an AA bashing thread?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Rhino5dm: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2010
No trial or trace or any good lead! . . , . Damn! united states of fuvking americants.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
My hearts goes out to his family, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Odunnu: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
amen
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
Is bawomolo really dead?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by thameamead(f): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
'''''
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mbulela: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
I wish i never read this thread.
I wish i remained ignorant of the guy's demise.
He was an incredibly intelligent person and i admired his thought process and intelligent arguments.
I did disagree with some of his conclusions but i respected the process, nevertheless.
My thots and prayers are with his family and loved ones.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by na2day2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2010
sum1 just told me my good friend bawomolo is dead, i said to myself, if this is a joke this chic better stop it ooo but lo and behold the story is for real. i am shocked beyond words and still can't fathom why this happened. i been away from NL for a very long time so i felt it is only right to come pay my last respect to one great guy who i argue with every time on the NBA threads. i pray that God kills all those that were involved in this wicked act and none related to any of these f00ls will know peace until they rat out their siblings involved. May God give bawomolo's family the strength to bear the lost.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Odunnu: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
Amen. But may God spare the siblings who are ignorant of the activities of their sibliings
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ichommy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2011
A True Gunner, A Good
Man . . . .R.I.P Bawomolo
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by DisGuy: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
yankee is a joke!!, absolutely no lead?
don't they have cctv all over the place?
angry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Busta(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
So sad . . . just heard about it now.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I can't just afford to believe this strange news my dear. . . that dude has been a very friendly creator and i don't really know how to control my thoughts toward this kind of sad and sorrowful news i have been hearing of recent.

All we have shared togther for many years on this forum is another great memory . Oh ! what a world- well , that's another sad thing about life everyone of us must die .
[/size]

jennykadry:

Is bawomolo really dead?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Angelheart: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2011
He was peaceful, he always spoke out for me when I was attacked for being a Non-Nigerian here. He welcomed me when I arrived in the USA last August. We would chat almost everyday, Then. he just VANISHED!! Oh! Rest in PEace
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Angelheart:

He was peaceful, he always spoke out for me when I was attacked for being a Non-Nigerian here.

interesting pov!!!

with threads like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44714.0.html

and posts like this:

Angelheart:

Well RSA, I love my South African men, make no mistake but I have to disagree with this survey. Ke a gana. Most of them are light in complexion and that is mistaken to looking 'good'. I think Congolese nationals are HOT HOT HOT!! Tall, dark and handsome bathong. Sensual too. Yoh and the way they call my name, IYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Just like Styleplus do it! I just melt! That French influence. Damn, I better get a hold of myself!!

Eish but the broblem with these brothers (INCLUDING NIGERIANS) is that they STINK!!!! Man they smell. They need to be tought how to use deodorant.  Kere mum roll. ha ha ha ha. They also have a problem ka halitosis. We need to teach them how to use plax. Le Dawn/Nivea is a necessity. They have such dry skins. Lekker kraap!!

you were attacked for being a non-nigerian!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by InkedNerd(f): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry my dear. . . i can feel what you're feeling too . It's too painful to miss someone you loved! - please , cheer up .[/size]

Angelheart:

He was peaceful, he always spoke out for me when I was attacked for being a Non-Nigerian here. He welcomed me when I arrived in the USA last August. We would chat almost everyday, Then. he just VANISHED!! Oh! Rest in PEace
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by lakaaye(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Death is an inevitable end, it will come when it will. May her gentle soul rest in peace!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , It's too painful to bear sometimes if i keep thinking how i share on threads with him on line and waiting for him to confirm me on facebook before i hear the sad news of his dead .

I feel like crying!! sad
[/size]

lakaaye:

Death is an inevitable end, it will come when it will. May her gentle soul rest in peace!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by chinedumo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
actually i see no cause for alarm @Ogaga4luv
in ur satanism dont u communicate with the dead?
u can still browse facebook with him from hell through satanic spiritual means
the higher echelons in satanism do it
are u of lower and inferior rank? LOL

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , It's too painful to bear sometimes if i keep thinking how i share on threads with him on line and waiting for him to confirm me on facebook before i hear the sad news of his dead .

I feel like crying!! sad
[/size]

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Angelheart: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
tpiah!:

interesting pov!!!

with threads like this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44714.0.html

and posts like this:

you were attacked for being a non-nigerian!

Take it elsewhere and NOT on this thread!!! For once, show some respect!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^it's rather low of you to use his death to try to take cheap potshots?

you thought you could do that and not be called out on it, no doubt.

anyway, hope you can accept responsibility for your actions because it seems you feel like snow white.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Angelheart: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by InkedNerd(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Angelheart:

Inknerd, its still hard to take this in

It hurts now but eventually you'll be fine. embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Angelheart: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2011
Yes I shall,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ I still don't believe it myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

150 Persons Killed In Ikoyi Prison Attack – Witness / Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics) / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.