Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (18019 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
lilianofentse:
Yahusha is his real name not Jesus. That's just latin.

Yeah, was only mirroring that dude’s hilarious logic
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by zexy2030(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2020
lilianofentse:
Yahusha is his real name not Jesus. That's just latin.
I.missed you dear, happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by RuggedSniper: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
lilianofentse:
I'm confused. A friend of mine was talking about this last week. She said blacks are the real israelites /Hebrews. Please how true is this.

okco you sound like a confusionist. You asked for evidence and you were provided with both scriptoral and historical evidence yet you keep rambling. Hei cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Prophets That Call Phone Number / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / The Dangers Of Wilful Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.