Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! (1949 Views)

Poll: Who Is The 2010 Career Section Poster of the Year?

Netotse: 50% (13 votes)
TKB417: 38% (10 votes)
Tolulop001: 11% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Who Is Debosky (From Career Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2010
^
You have voted. That's how it is.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
How does it work? Nominating automatically means you've voted?
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
No, you have actually clicked one. Once you click, that's all, you wont see result until final day.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by mystikal(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2010
Odunnu:

How does it work? Nominating automatically means you've voted?

you have voted, results become visible only affter the given deadlines
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2010
Keep voting please.
Voting is still available till later this evening.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
Congrats to Netotse for emerging the Career Section Poster Of The Year 2010

Glad I contributed towards making it happen.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Tolulop001(f): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
and sooooooooooo

~NETOTSE WINS HANDS DOWN~

cool beans!

big ups~to YOU! keep on the good work!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Congrats to netotse!
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by aieromon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
Me and netotse go a long way back even though he doesn't know it.The guy was busy enjoyin' his service year while i was busy tryin' to run out of mine.I used to hate reading his posts(until my redployment was successful).
Congratx
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by netotse(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
Thanks people. . .i'm really touched, no be small thing. cheesy grin wink smiley

@Semid
appreciate the love man. . .even if you abandoned me at that village tongue

@aieromon
lol. . .didn't know you visited this part of NL, but i dey follow you on the other zones sha. . . grin

@Tolulop001
my person. . .i dey watch that your thread for when you write your exams o. . .the boys are rooting for you!

@Ajanlekoko
My oga, i remain loyal. . .you know i cant rest until i become like you now. . . wink
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Jarus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2010
Congrats to Netotse, Nigeria's future Minister of Power smiley
Even though I voted for my Ife Economics senior, TKB smiley
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Jcob(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2010
Hey, congrats Buddy !
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2010
Jarus:

Congrats to Netotse, Nigeria's future Minister of Power smiley
Even though I voted for my Ife Economics senior, TKB smiley
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by mukina2: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrats
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrats Netotse
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tollu: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrats Netotse smiley

Just curious bossman Ajanlekoko, asides recognition, any other gains when one emerges poster of the year?
I dey ask o so I can fight to carry first come 2011.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by AjanleKoko: 5:50am On Jan 01, 2011
tollu:

Congrats Netotse smiley

Just curious bossman Ajanlekoko, asides recognition, any other gains when one emerges poster of the year?
I dey ask o so I can fight to carry first come 2011.

Nope. Just the bragging rights.
I was thinking of creating a personal endowment grin sort of like the AJ Awards grin. Winner gets maybe a bottle of coke or something. Give me ideas pls.
Meanwhile we should talk.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by tollu: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2011
LOL AJ Awards na o bad. Na one form of giving back to society be dat.
Mobile top ups?

Will holla wen next I come on YIM n we'd fix a time to talk.
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by netotse(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
@Jarus and Odunnu
thanks. . .[size=5pt]i didn't get the memo where it said we had to state who we voted for [/size] smiley

@Jcob
thanks man, you know we have to hang out this year sha. . .

@Mukina2
thanks

@DK
I remain loyal[size=5pt](as long as arsenal is not concerned)[/size]. . .thanks

@Tollu
thanks. . .no mind them jo, after i don dey tell my neighbours say i don win car for NL. . . tongue
Re: Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! by Odunnu: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2011
Either the UPS guy gave it someone else or it got lost in your spam box,i'm sure a memo addressed to you as regards that was sent.
BTW, is that the purewater we are meant to be popping with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh! New Nigerian Clothing Line / Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits / How To Send, Recieve Money Or Pay With Quickteller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.